Beware of the backrooms

So my friend sent me this and asked me to find out if some form of the backrooms exists: “If you’re not careful and you noclip out of reality in the wrong areas, you’ll end up in the back rooms, where it’s nothing but the stink of old moist carpet, the madness of mono-yellow, the endless background noise of fluorescent lights at maximum hum-buzz, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly segmented empty rooms to be trapped in. God save you if you hear something wandering around nearby, because it sure as hell heard you!” So wdu guys think. If it does exist in some form, where? The astral realm? Ex Regnum Spiritus? Thx
-Altair

1 Like

4Chan user right here.

5 Likes

Sry but wtf does that mean? I’m clueless

Thats a creepypasta made in 4chan :smiley: its not real.

OR IS IT

Have your fun anyways, godspeed.

4 Likes

Welp i love creepy pasta, but it was friend who sent it to me. Do u think something of the sort exists somehow

And you think that does make it real?

Than I guess Carl Sagan is right, its a waste of huge space.

2 Likes

No. We was the one asking the question. I’m not asking if the actual backrooms exist. I’m asking if something like that exists on the astral plane

1 Like

Oh you can certainly create it.I dont know if its already made before :smiley:

2 Likes

Alright thx. Anyone else got any answers?

If it’s not, who knows maybe. Lol

Anyone?

This would make a great horror gaming theme… I wonder if its haunted?

1 Like

It is a horror game I thin

1 Like

That explains the YouTube video, looks interesting, i wonder where they shot the footage, looks like an old hotel.

1 Like

Yea idk

An Amnesia type game would be amazing, thats for sure :smiley:
Well, I dont think it would be haunting action because the field is too big, I mean thats just stupid levels of big so I think these creatures are natural habitat of the place :smile:

1 Like

Actually, i was in a house that sounds similar. Dank, musty, weird voice box intercon things in the house for quick chat. Carpet, many hidden doors and extra spaces. Its the closest ive come to perhaps a haunting odd spatial place. The place was just weird and ialnost bought the place (before i got involved with my ex wife). Just the description sounds familiar.

I suppose if it can bethought then it exists. The more you feed it the more it grows. Maybe if you overfeed it you’ll break reality and get sucked in.

1 Like

Millions of square miles? Who mapped that out?

Touch the black.
Chat with everything.
Make quick turns to hope for terror face or scares.
Run and skip.
Lose track of time.
Look at lights.
And if really bored renovate or decorate.
Make it to level 2 and beyond.

Eat that terror for lunch and tell the beings to suck it!

1 Like

In my dreams rooms are always filled with stuff and cluttered with various items I don’t really I have time to look at or identify it all. I remember going to a bathroom maze a few times, but nothing like that. All I can think of is someone is spending a lot of time in unfurnished spaces in real life.

The Backrooms are just the modern interpretation of the space Lovecraft found his way into through dreams, they’re the same energy with different perspectives or masks on. If you go spelunking there, look for Room 572A, when the letters aren’t on the front you have to peel back the carpet in front of the door. You’ll probably need a key first though, if knocking doesn’t work you can use the wildlife bones as keys. :slight_smile:

1 Like