Betting tips

In life, only you can be responsible for self. Relying on others bring disappointments. That’s why one have to learn the tools. The other option is to pay the other person to do the job. That’s the only way to be sure things are working in your favor without cheats.

example is a couple. the lady often there for material gain. guy pays through money/home/food/clothes/ sex etc… in order for lady to stay with him. It can be other way too if the lady is the head of family. Rarely you see couple there for couple sake. There always some material gain of survival. Once the lady gain what she wants, she will leave if she see no further benefits she desire. The payment is no longer satisfying her to stay.

So all your evil exes are whores. guys or girls. they are getting paid to sleep with another person by other means other then money. =o) Basically you gamble on them and it was the wrong choice. haha. It cost you more then the bet you put out on them. =o(

3 Likes

Tips for today’s soccer game

Turkey Super League

Kick off : 17:00 GMT

Istanbul Basaksehir vs Gencerbirligi

Bet: Both team to score :soccer:

Odds: 1.70 sbobet / maxbet

*** RESULT : WON :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Can u give me information about the guy who sells sure win betting tips? I am also into sports betting but I have been dupe on many occasions

This is false. Let’s be guided and verify information before heading to town. May Ogun bless us all.

He will send different score line to other people and will definitely have few people who are lucky with the predicted score line

Welcome @Chubhie It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

For absolutely honest, this Nigerian man is real. I don’t know how this man can manage to predict something exactly. He predicts like for example let’s say Liverpool Vs Southampton 3:1 it will happen exactly like that 3:1. I don’t know which miracles are this, I don’t know is there magician who can do this on BLAG. Nigerian man bang up, however he charges much dollars for this, depends on VIP tickets or ordinary

This can be a valuable thread if done right. Years ago on wizardforums such a thread existed people benefitted from election prediction tips etc.

Psychics would comment as well as ppl who used spirit guides etc. one of the biggest ones out of that thread was that trump would have been elected president.

On my own part I am not a psychic I tried a NAP ritual a few times to assist in winning lottery and nada.

3 Likes

I am still wondering which forms of magick does this Nigerian man practice. Because if it’s has been demons predicting this, most people on forum would have been rich, because they could summon spirit then ask the spirit to predict then they bet and win millions

1 Like

Some people here and there have some specific higher “powers” or senses,i don’t exactly how to say it but you know what I mean. Maybe this man’s talent is to predict soccer games. It wouldn’t sound crazy to me.

Allow me to disagree with this, this can’t be talent, there is biggest secret behind this

If it was talent it would be like this

1. Liverpool win/over or under
  2. Manchester United win/over or under

This can’t be talent

1. Liverpool 3:1 crystal palace
  2. Manchester United 2:0 everton

Who can manage to predict this and it happens exactly like that

@DCKnight By talent i mean this higher power. Btw how much does he sell his predictions? Did you ever bought again?

1 Like

Can u please share the information about this wonderful guy you are talking about so that we can do a research on him

1 Like

VIP tickets 375,000
Ordinary 120,000

I am still wondering why he sells his sure wins to people, instead of him to bet for himself and win millions of dollars

1 Like

DC was right about last games so yea he is verified from my side. I trust him.

If you have been reading this thread, from top to bottom, by now you would know each and everything about this man. I posted his games and ticket which I won

1 Like

Information still not sufficient. Lacks the following :
His name
email address
Whatsap number
Website
Type of currency
Thanks n hope to hear from you

1 Like

Guy is verified trust me. He gave me like 6 correct games +/- but i did not bet. And guess what afterwards all were correct as he predicted and gave me infos.
He gave me information about scores like 1 hour before the games started. So yea i trust him fully. And all ended as he told me it will be.
I have been member of this forum , for like 3 years and i never seen anything like this. Really amazing…

I am sorry for you, I have only and only his whatsapp number nothing else. And to make it worse he cannot respond to your messages, he is the one to pm you not you. I tried it to give a friend, but he didn’t respond him because he gives two games for free the first you meet him

How I got this Nigerian man is like this, I got something posted on forum regarding betting then I posted my number then this Nigerian inbox me. I don’t know was it spirit guarding this Nigerian man to me or what could

1 Like

I just need information on how I can get in touch with him. Can you help me

1 Like