Best way to make someone dislike someone?

Without repercussions backfiring onto me?
Basically the parts that should make my goal easier are - these two people are not in a romantic relationship, and 2. They’re not even that close anyway.
It’s more like a mild friendship but for my own personal reasons and personal reasons of other people around me I need to nip it in the bud before they get any closer.
I’ve tried the vinegar jar but nothing seems to happen. I’ve never had much luck with the vinegar jar despite trying it for years in different situations. Has anyone ever achieved anything like this before? Should I use a spirit?

1 Like

You could use the end of relationship ritual in Magickal Attack (a GoM book). Relationship is a relative term, not necessarily referring to a romantic one. It is a 33 day ritual, so it would be wise to ask if it is worth it to you.

Edit: or you could serve the tie between the two by writing both names on two pieces of paper, connecting them with a string, and holding that string over a candle flame to where it takes a long time for the string to snap, visualizing the two parties breaking apart and going their own ways as you fill the string with your desire for this result. Once the string snaps, burn the names, releasing the energy.

9 Likes

Azazel can make their relationship completely unbearable.

6 Likes

I made my friend and their ex break up by just corrupting and breaking the link between them as everyone we talk to, form bonds with and such and on some level can be accessed and broken. How it’s broken also affects how they part ways, it can be a neutral parting, a bad parting, or a good one.

3 Likes

I guess my biggest fear, in this particular instance, is somehow managing to make it go wrong, and messing up MY relationship with either of these people (one of them I care about quite a bit, but the other I care about MASSIVELY). I certainly don’t want to HARM EITHER of them, I just want them to… not like each other, basically, lol… it’s such a big deal to me that I start to do a ritual and then panic because my other thoughts are creeping in, thoughts of myself and stuff, and i get scared Incase I accidentally visualise my own relationship with either person crumbling. I’m done paying others to do my work on my behalf because I’ve found in the past that it just doesn’t seem to work if I don’t do it myself. No matter how much money I spend and no matter how reputable the caster supposedly is lol. I guess I just need a foolproof way of harnessing my own energy into making sure it only breaks up THEIR relationship not mine…

2 Likes

Where can I read the end of a relationship ritual?

Near the end of the book

1 Like

I am not sure if I get your answer right.

Do you mean without magic - just by talking to them?

Or was it a ritual or a spell?

neither ritual nor spell. However, I did it with energy manipulation.

So you focused on them and visulized them to break up?

No. Energy manipulation. Energy manipulation is direct magick. Not relying on external sources from spells or rituals. I used my own energy to corrupt and break the energetic link between them. Every bond you make with someone forms an energetic link.

1 Like

I’ve tried this before, and it backfired on me by the person closest to me. They knew I had something to do with it. If you can, lay low from both of them while they hate each other maybe. It didn’t effect us not long term.

Angels of Wrath has a very effective spell for getting two people to hate each other. It worked so quickly, in a matter of breaths, but it might have worked better if I had orchestrated some space from the people, because that person was mad at me but then let it go the next day

3 Likes

I want to try work with Asmodeus, I’m gonna try the Goetia ritual, the Duquette’s version, any suggestions?

That sounds really interesting but probably needs a lot of practice and experience!

Honestly, it was the last thing I practiced and worked within a week.

Really?

Would you tell me more about it?

When you scan someone you can also scan for attachments they have to people, in this case I knew they were together. So I had to scan for that attachment and energetically corrupt it with my own energy, programming my energy to act violently and break down the link/bond.

2 Likes

You have a book about it? Is really interesting

On what?

The metod that you used to separate a couple