Best way to make money

Come into your true god power, and have no attachment to money what so ever. Watch the opportunities flow effortlessly into your life. I have 4 jobs now.

2 Likes

I see no one likes this. It really is that easy. lol.

lol - it’s probably just the timing of submitting it :stuck_out_tongue:

I plan to do something like that the next time I have the opportunity, i have only been able to go in to my true god form 1.5 times during secret rituals, but the next time I am able to I will do as you suggested.

Yeah to hold the God power throughout life is the goal \m/ only for badasses.

"I was crowned by my God, my crown is living . . .

I received the face and the fashion of a new person . . .

And the thought of truth led me on.

I walked after it and did not wander.

And all that have seen me were amazed and I was regarded by them as a strange person.

And He who knew and brought me up is the Most High in all His perfection. And He glorified me by His kindness, and raised my thoughts to the height of His truth.

And from thence He gave me the way of His precepts and I opened the doors that were closed.

And broke in pieces the bars of iron; but my iron melted and dissolved before me:

Nothing appeared closed to me, because I was the door of everything."

–Odes of Solomon

1 Like

That is my problem, turning off my desire when I need to and just not thinking about it. I really need to condition myself with shutting the brain down, well back to the lotus position.

That is my problem, turning off my desire when I need to and just not thinking about it. I really need to condition myself with shutting the brain down, well back to the lotus position.[/quote]Picture Qui-Gon-Jinn as he kneels, meditates and centers himself in between combat sequences with Darth Maul. Just a movie, but a great depiction of using even just 30 seconds(as the energy fields prevent them from dueling) wisely to break attachments.

wow im still caught up in you having 4 jobs lol

1 Like