Best way to experience mushrooms

Was looking into this and most people say… Dark room, eyes closed, and an empty stomach. I agree with this completely any thoughts?

1 Like

dark room. If the mushrooms are good enough you wont need your eyes closed lmao. But yes eyes closed if youre meditating on something is probably best to create a screen if you will for the images to be placed on. Empty stomach yes, you dont want to get sick.

1 Like

I get sick from psilocybin every single time, whether I make tea or eat them. So I eat big for my first meal and it’s something my stomach can digest easy. Helps with my sickness, or I just sit there dry heaving. Wait a few hours after you eat at least. As for your environment, whatever is comfortable to you. Don’t force yourself into uncomfortable surroundings (people, location) I’ve been experiencing psychedelics for over 10 years and have never sat in a black room for more than 5 min. Why? because for one, if you need to have darkness…just close your eyes. Its the exact same thing. If you want open eyed visuals to be DMT leveled, eat more (like a qtr oz a dose) or start inhaling nitrous at the peak of your trips. And to be honest, once you get deep enough…it doesnt matter if you have your eyes open or closed, you see the exact same thing. So if youre trying to break through, surroundings wont matter because you even know youre there anymore haha. To conclude, I do recommend eating once at the beginning of your day, unless you are trying to trip right when you wake up. and to be in a decently lit up room to enjoy the visuals. last but not least, MUSIC lol have music on for parts if not the entire trip. Have fun!!

1 Like

If your using them in your practice you wanna plan it out with a ritual or mediation you already have been practicing. Ideally ones you have done to the point you dont have to look at notes.

I could go either way with dark room or not done quite a few grounding or solar exercises during the day. It’s intense everytime.

1 Like

Best advice don’t! did it very very scary experience I was trapped in my own dam mind for 12 hrs. Remember in the matrix when neo went into the room and all those tv screens where him doing everything imaginable…that what it was like in my head, though there was no purpose to life…,… I was deep in some type of mediation state.

1 Like

Hmm either could be it dredged up some repressed issues. Either that or negative environment or events influencing thw experience.

From what i have seen with everyone else i’ve tried these with these are the only time bad experiences result.

I remember having mutiple arms and thinking about not being able to think while thinking. And getting fringing annoyed over that I couldn’t sleep because I wouldn’t want to sleep while I wanted to sleep.

…yup
I laugh at this.

1 Like

I ussally plan to not sleep within the 48 hours of taking them depending on potency. Makes things go easier.

Nonsense. Have a light meal an hour or so before with plenty of protein. Get into the woods, alone (but tell a friend where you are) on a comfortable day and stay away from heights and people… Bring plenty of water.

What’s the point of taking a drug to alter sensory perception if you are going to deprive yourself of sensory input?

And don’t mix drugs. You will have no way to peg your experience with the 'shrooms if you do that, and it can lead to stupid, stupid shit.

Also, I would avoid high doses You want an experience to remember, not one you will want to forget. Keep it to 1/2 eighth or less. Micro-dosing can also yield interesting results for a spiritual experience.

1 Like