Best time for obsession spells

I know Friday is best for anything love and relationship related however I want to dial it in further and make the spell even more potent.

Which moon phase is best waxing wanning full or new.

3 Likes

Waxing, you want yang to be rising getting fatter and reaching fulfilment, if you get my drift :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t think you’d reply as I know I irritate you with all my posts :joy: I’m so thankful however lol.

I appropriately put this post in love magic this time as per your request :wink:

But yes that does make sense.

So a waxing crescent would be best?

Or will a new moon make sense as it’s growing to its full potential?

2 Likes

I have heard from New Moon to Full moon is best for positive energy work and growth. ( that can be used for black magic as well ). From Full Moon to New Moon is used for spells involving Decrease and death, curses. ( again, it can be used for positive as well, eliminating unwanted personal issues, etc. When people are sleeping is a great time to do magic on them as their psychic protection is said to be lowered. “'What happens to you in the day, happened first in the night”"… quote from a youtube occult testimony. ““You are killed from October to December , you physically die in January, February, and March””. Another occult testimony quote. Maybe the monthly thing has to do with the days getting shorter from June to December, like a Waning Moon. Maybe. ( Reverse the months in the Southern Hemisphere. . Saturday is used for Black Magic day, so it has much more psychic energy directed at it to this end. Mars as well, as it relates to energy and war, So I have heard.

2 Likes

This is interesting because Neville Goddard states that “in sleep man impresses the subconscious” so I agree it’s easy for spirits as well as your own energy to take hold of the target.

3 Likes