Best time for a ritual?

When’s the best time to do a ritual? I have some personal time in the mornings, and I wanted to do a Lucifer evocation ritual, but I hear that night time is the best, thoughts? ( also I feel like I’m being guided to do it in the morning, should I? )

much love!

1 Like

It’d depend on the ritual.

You couldn’t do a good full moon one at high noon in the midday sun or a good sun ritual at night.

Add: I’ve seen day Lucifer rituals in grimoire s as well as night ones. Does the ritual you wanna do specifically specify a time of day? If yes you probably should do what it says to as per time of day.

2 Likes

You can do it at any time. Night feels more “magical,” especially when evoking demons, but I’ve done it in broad daylight.

Some like to take astrological correspondences into account when doing rituals, but they are an adjunct, and not something that is mandatory.

3 Likes

When your passion for the ritual is at its highest. That’s the first thing that came to me in response to your question. Whether that’s true or not is up for debate I suppose.

5 Likes

I like working with Lucifer in the morning. In general I try to work within the planetary days and hours if possible and if not then I work in the witching hour between one and three am.

3 Likes