Best thing Azazel has done for you

Hi Magi,

Im gonna start working with Azazel. I want to know what he is capable of.
What has he done for you already?
In how many days to manifest that you asked?

Thanks
Regards.

5 Likes

Not a single reply :frowning:

2 Likes

Initiated me into the LHP

4 Likes

How? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

He’s helping me ascend, and he has helped me with my depression and anxiety. He also helps one stand up for themselves.

There’s so many more things, but there’s the main ones that I can think of on the top of my head.

When I say he helps with depression and anxiety, he can do wonders. He’s really gentle and helpful if one is in a bit of a funk.

3 Likes

I need help with that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was a RHP magician for 4 years, and was reading up on him, that same night he woke me up at 4 am, and i experienced my first physical manifastation.

He appeared before me in a black robe with his left arm a black viper, his other arm was under his sleeve, under his hoodie just darkness, nothing to be seen.
This viper extended from his left arm and bit my throat injecting this “Deminic Ooz”, I was more amazed rather than scared, I fell back asleep and woke up the next day emmanating raw demonic energy, shortly after that encounter i came into the LHP.

5 Likes

I also been dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts.
Then I watch this video saying I should not perform any magic or work with any powerful spirit. Until that is over.

You think this is true? can demons Actually help me get through that?

1 Like

Azazel has truly helped me in my very crazy episodes… Let’s just say I was feeling like giving up, but man, he went far past my expectations. He’s awesome! :metal:

He’s like a best friend. He doesn’t give up, and will continue to do what he can.

3 Likes

Yup, demons and angels can help.
Raphael, Michael, Marbas, Buer all can help.

4 Likes

He saved my life… And I don’t mean that in a mushy lovey dovey way…
I downed several bottles of pills and laid down to just sleep and not wake up. The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes that last time was him. And some how… I woke up some hours later without so much as a tummy ache. My mother decided to take to me to the doctor and they were all baffled. I had showed them all the bottles I took, they said it was a miracle. In fact not only did I down the pills but also half a bottle of cologne. I know… gross. But I just wanted to be poisoned and die. And it is because of him that I am still here today.

9 Likes

Ya I was very close to do that also. But idk why I have a feeling that Lucifer was the one that told me “what waste of life to throw away” I didn’t see him and or felt his presence, just felt someone was watching me. Not sure if it was him or my higher self or an other an entity

1 Like

You probably have a spirit attached to you in the first place causing these problems.

3 Likes

That’s sort of how it was when I first met Azazel. He had come right after I had finished cutting myself. I was swarmed with parasites back then and they were feeding off me every way possible. Of course I didn’t know that back then. I thought they were just there to terrorize me. He just watched me the first couple nights. Every part of my brain was telling me I should be afraid because when he came… he was a shadow as big as my entire wall. Just this huge black mass… but every he came all the smaller shadows (parasites) would leave the room and I couldn’t help but just feel such a peace.
On the 3rd night he explained to me that the reason they wouldn’t leave me alone was because I was giving them blood. He went into greater detail and it’s like my eyes were opened… I didn’t have to cut any more. I had no idea who he was back then.

4 Likes

Ya I also thought of that. There times when I would just feel drained of energy and over come with fear . I am working on meditation and strengthening my aura.

1 Like

Can you please explain how and why things like that happen. Victim of black magic A. K. A curse or just going to some bad place and being unlucky by getting attached to any bad spirit.

1 Like

Idk bro I never done any magic I think I created this negative entity. How ever since I was a baby I had demonic encounter and I use to be very religious. They never hurt me. One of them seemed very powerful told me that he will always be there for me what ever I do or wherever I go and told me one day I will quit religion and be on their side. Couldn’t believe it. seems like he was right lol. I am gonna start this summer with invocations and evocation.

3 Likes

Any way guys so what has Azazel best thing done for you? Sorry to steal your thread @ElectricDragon
Thank you guys for the support. Much love.

2 Likes

The first time I evoked him I saw my diseased mother again. I think I asked Bune and it manifested when I called Azazel. The two work together. Now my connection with my mother seems even stronger.

4 Likes

@BeastCreature No problem Mate :slight_smile:

Have any of you given him a specific task to accomplish with a time limit?
What was the result?

1 Like