Best Spirits and Entities for Protection/Guarding

I have just been reading about the Solar rituals. I like the simplicity of the visual aspect of it. I will be sure to try this, thanks for sharing. I will do it tonight.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have always found Medusa to be very intriguing, since I was a child :slight_smile: everyone has been helpful, thanks guys.

1 Like

First time i astral projected as an adult i was kicked into a wall. ( like agent smith to neo in matrix 3 leaving a huge whole in the wall) an experience i will never ever forget. As far as goetic demons orobas and flauros are excellent protectors ā€¦ This is flaurosā€™s sigil. Your welcome

3 Likes

That must have been a hell of a shocking experience to have! Thanks for the sigil of Flauros.
I will go and have a read about them both in my Lesser Key.

Thereā€™s no enn required to summon him?

I have seen those too, they are called archons. They feed off humanity. Basterds. Curse them.

2 Likes

The mechanical beings that drain you in your sleep are called archons. They create turmoil and pain in peopleā€™s lives and feed off it. I curse them often and banish everyday, especially before bed. I use a goddess banishing of my familys and itā€™s very effective. I sleep with activated Sekhmet and Ammit sigil on my bed for protectionn from them. The emerald tablets of thoth talk about these beings. I have seen them too. They will also implant devices in your Astral body to stop your spiritual growth. Theyā€™re pretty easy to take out fortunately. Chakras themselves are implants and forms of control. I took mine out years ago and have since developed many more abilities . Good luck.

6 Likes

Hi, thank you so much for your message.
I have literally only just seen it because I havenā€™t come on here for months. I sure wish I had seen your message sooner because it is only now this week that I realise what these things are - exactly as you have said.

They really are bastards. I experienced them again a couple of nights ago. I had been practising astral projection, and that night I went to bed, and I woke up and there were LOADS.
I know that they hate the fact that I can see them. I saw one skitter away, and truth be told, I felt lazy because I wanted to sleep. But then all of a sudden, I heard a male voice urge me, saying something like ā€˜The teeth are on your faceā€™ - in other words ā€˜Get up, and sort it out NOW.ā€™

I went to my temple room and smudged myself with sage all over and banished.
They see people like us as a threat that needs to be controlled. I have seen the grid net that they maintain that is surrounding Earth, in the astral.

It is aggravating because I feel like I want to enjoy my practise, and these parasites always come back.

I will have to study the emerald tablets of thoth. I have been meaning to for so long.
I have never heard that about the chakras, wow. How did you discover this, and remove them? That is very very interesting.

Is your goddess banishing able to be shared, or is it only kept within your family?
Thanks again for your informative info.

1 Like

My brother wrote an entire book dedicated to this topic. Hes getting published with E.A. for a different book but the goddess ritual and other rituals to get rid of archons are in his amazon published book. Not sure Iā€™m allowed to share links. If your interested message me and Iā€™ll link it. The Chakra idea came from Lucifer himself.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to know too. :slight_smile:

Well there are people that can conjure both white arts and dark arts protection spirits.
So the following are excellent protection spirits.
Gargoyles
Wraith
Black Dragons
Females Harpies
Volkhs (white arts, they are like hoovers will destroy any negative energy attached to your three bodies 24 hours a day. Thatā€™s all they do very non social and just on constant patrol)

4 Likes

Ohh. You come from the online Creepy Hollows crowd. Just call upon Demons and Fey. They are more powerful than any of those and have infinitely more to teach.

From my readings of the CH crowd, it took everything their Master had to stand up to a Low-level demon haunting a house. This is nothing against him either, as demons arent something you would want to fuck with in the first place; they are powerful.

1 Like

Sorry to but I donā€™t cone from the CH crowd at all. Have I heard of them? Yes and through there forum I have met some great independent conjures, the likes of Adelphi at Satan and Sunā€™s, who is renowned in her field of Demonology.
I was merely pointing out other protection that the person might consider. Now they are not maybe powerful enough against another Demon but against parasites and unwanted spiritual visitors, yes they can help.The spirits I listed are available through alot of other independent conjures not just CH.

How do you work with these? Can you describe them?

1 Like

Simple
Azazel, He who teach us how to make weapon and fight of course he can protect and to protect yourself

3 Likes

Thank you for the further suggestions, I am always open to learn new information.
Fortunately, since that time I have had alot less trouble. Once in a while, I will have an unwanted visitorā€¦ Recently, I have been calling upon Set and Anubis, and they are wonderfully protective.

I have only scratched the surface in working with Azazel, and will endeavour to do further work with him. Good suggestions.

2 Likes