Best Spirits and Entities for Protection/Guarding

Hi everyone,

Have any of you requested astral protection from a particular entity, be it demon/angel/etc, and had great results? (I am feeling a goetic demon would be very effective?)

I am finding that the more that I am practising magick and ritual, the more that astral parasites are taking an interest in me. I have mentioned this in another post.
I have been working on strengthening my astral and auric shield, and my will is stronger than before. I am not afraid of them. However, it is the night time that these lower parasites are visiting, when I am asleep.

I have also put alot of effort into creating a protection servitor, but Iā€™m not feeling much benefit from that. So I am thinking that perhaps I need to add a new approach, and make an agreement with a more powerful entity? Are there any that you have found helpful for astral protection?

Funny story to showcase whatā€™s happening - yesterday morning, I was slowly waking up. I was in the bed with my 2 cats. I could feel this entity feeding on my aura, and as I woke up, I felt padding about beside my pillow, then a loud gutteral HISS.
I put my hand under the blanket, to feel my cat(s) position. The truth is, I already knew that they were both under there, meaning that this entity was causing the movement beside me.
He was mad that I stopped him feeding, I guess.

So clearly, when I am awake, I feel strong and aware. But when I am asleep, there is just not enough astral protection. Any suggestions? :wink:

3 Likes

I would put an image or sculpture of a god associated with protection in the ritual space. I have Sekhmet and Santa Muerte for protection against physical conflict and magic, but I can also think of Ganesh (who is the remover of obstacles) and Thor for gods that can protect you. Also some crystals and salt absorb negative energies that can then be washed out or redirected.

1 Like

Thank you for your help. I am most attracted to Sekhmet, I feel that her ferocity may be a great help. I will increase my knowledge of her and see if I can make a connection with her energy and ask for her help.
Saying that, I will also continue to strengthen my astral shield daily.

I did not think to use my crystals. I have an obsidian pyramid that I think would be great to try using. I will assign it the task and place it on the table by my bed.

2 Likes

Also, nice Draconian eye. Not being biased or anythingā€¦ :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks. Yours is also really cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankyou :blush:

1 Like

Isis can help as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In regards to the parasitic nasties, BANISH,BANISH,BANISH. This is one of the main reasons to learn a form of banishing and a form of cleansing. Even if you dont need it regularly know how to can get rid of the little buggers. Like pest control.

When you start raising more power in ritual its like shining a light on yourself that says ā€œsnackā€ if you cant get rid of them.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve Been Leraje And They Have Been Me.

1 Like

That said once you learn a bit you cant take a more offensive stance if you want and turn the lil bastards into batteries :smiling_imp: transformation magic is such a useful thing in this regard.

3 Likes

Yes, I learned the LBRP, and used to cleanse etc, but since I have been doing more Draconian practise, I felt that it did not seem to ā€˜fitā€™ the current somehow. I was also concerned that my using of the LBRP may offend the entities which I do wish to connect with. I donā€™t know. It seems that I do need to choose a form of ā€˜anti-virusā€™ that works, because I do not wish to be a snack. What is your banishing method of choice?

That sounds so very intriguing! I bet that is a very satisfying use for them. Something for me to look into for the future. I woke up one night, and attempted ā€˜zappingā€™ them with white light. It was like a mechanical arachnid type being, I have seen them a few times. The most important factor is that I am not afraid of them.
I appreciate your help, thank you

What do you mean by that, Aurora?

I have not worked with Isis, thanks Aluriel. I am looking to cover all bases with my defense, from within and without :slight_smile:

1 Like

The ritual is a means to exert YOUR power and rid it of unwanted energies and entities. Doing so so your well being is maintained can only benefit you on any path.

1 Like

There is a solor banishing method around here if you feel the lbrp may go against the grain of your current work.

1 Like

Medusa & her sisters are good for protection and guarding things.

3 Likes

I understand. I think my concern lay in the fact that it involves the calling upon the names of the four archangels (whom I have great respect for, and have worked with in the past).

Say for example, I wish to do work with a demonic entity, Goetic or otherwise - does it make sense to use the LBRP before/after? Being that it is calling upon angels, would this not cause offence of some sort? (Even though you are using the LBRP for possible astral parasites, and not the demon/entity being called upon)

Ah, I have not heard of that one. I will look into it now. It may suit better for the foreseeable future.

The ritual is more to clear the space Before the main ritual, whatever that may be and to clear out any lingering energies After you have completed the ritual, evocation or other wise. The Sbrp and possibly the lbrp cannn be used to banish enties from my understanding but i havent used it that way. Other than the parasitic buggers

1 Like

Sheā€™s an amazing goddess to work with and if you have her protection then youā€™re good for sure !

2 Likes