Best spirit to install fear in someone

Hi Magi,

I am in need of a spirit that can install fear in someone overnight. My tenant is a bastard and a big headache. I need a spirit to work on him overnight and make him afraid of me.

Which spirit is good for installing fear in someone?
He must be very quick.

Regards.

1 Like

Evoke a literal nightmare? Or cause nightmares… Or as @anon9236988 is gonna say Deimos

2 Likes

Dantalion is good at changing the thoughts of people if he can change thoughts he can instill fear

5 Likes

Deimos is a Greek god of terror. In some experiences of mine, he seemed quick, but I dunno if it’s just because of my relationship with him.

(( Oh, and he has a twin brother, Phobos. They’re both gods of fear and terror.))

3 Likes

Dang, you know me well. :joy:

2 Likes

If you can soul travel you could change yourself into a terrifying image and he will fear you without knowing why

5 Likes

IDK soul travel and astral travel yet.

1 Like

Something I do is put fear into their ajna and crown chakras… I’ve done it a couple times

3 Likes

Got sigils of them?

1 Like

Deimos:
IMG_3073

Phobos:

2 Likes

Great idea, I have a way to do it.
How would you do? (Its good to know many ways to do the same thing :wink: )

2 Likes

I cast a symbol onto the chakra points, and speak my intent into the symbol. Then I energize them

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, this much work should be enough :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You may also use psionics for chakras

I guess there are many different ways to deal with chakras but laser pen would be suitable for your aim.

Here below you may find the video of Charles Cosimano for the proper use of a laser pen in psionics.

4 Likes

yeii, Im Uncle Chucki fan :wink: Thanks @ZAMRAN :slight_smile:

2 Likes