Best spirit for Immigration purposes

So the time has arrived finally where I have to apply for my Australian citizenship but the problem is that I don’t want to risk it getting delayed. I have to move to Canada after a year therefore I need to get my Australian citizenship within that time frame. Which spirit can help me out with this? I know that King Belial would be a good choice but I am quite scared of him. I know I would feel very vulnerable if I approach him. Any good spirit that can help me out? Will Lucifer work? Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Personally I would look into Gods who started in one place and were taken to others, for example the Loa they started in one place but due to slavery and such they were brought and spread out following their people to different countries and so forth. The Scandinavian Gods as well, maybe even the Australian Gods since you are heading there it would seem more likely to look into them.

Maybe I can be of help, if you don’t mind?

So, what exactly do you want? Say it, kindly, and I shall summon forth Spirits that will help and table it to them. Exactly what you desire.

Bless be.

1 Like

Really? You would do that for me? Thank you so much. I wanted to ask Lucifer if he would help me to obtain my Australian Passport somewhere in December of 2020 or before. Thank you so much man.

1 Like

Actually let me rephrase my will. Will Lucifer help me obtain my Australian citizenship early and help me to move to Canada and obtain my Canadian Citizenship? And also what kind of offerings would he like for this. Thank you much luxfero. You are truly an amazing soul.
Thank you

1 Like

Ok. It’s Lucifer you want, I shall go and convey your request right away. Feedback in a minute

1 Like

“Yes, I will.”

Shakes head I guess, he want nothing in return. I asked again, he said, “Nothing”. So I reminded him of own my request and say bye to him.

1 Like

Dude thank you so much man. I fucking love you. I love you bro I love you.

1 Like

Pact with Belial. Speaking from personal experience. He presides over law related issues and can guarantee a smooth application process provided you do your paper and leg work with due diligence. If you do a search of the forum you will find TONS of info on dealing with Belial as well as pact making. Just don’t get lazy with it or you will be screwed.

1 Like

sorry accidentally withdrew my other post. If you want a demon since you are looking at Belial I suggest Gaap. Pretty nice guy and travel is his specialty. Prince Sere is pretty quick and does a lot of different things but I don’t really work with him all that much so he’s just a suggestion. if you don’t mind a religious perspective [some people on the forum dont prefer that] i might point you in the direction of St. Frances Xavier Cabrini who is the saint of immigrants.

3 Likes

I agree with everyone else, Lucifer is good…Belial is just Belial when it comes to dealing with any kind of authority.

Question for you…are you going for dual citizenship? If not, is there a reason why you’re waiting for Australian citizenship before you move to Canada permanently?

1 Like

I got Australian and Canadian PR. And I just wanna be safe. The reason I am going for Australian citizenship is cause I don’t wanna move to Canada and risk not getting the citizenship. That way I loose my Australian and Canadian PR. In fact I hate Australia. I have gone into severe depression because of Australia. The people here are extremely rude and racist. But Canadians are very nice people. Been there and experienced it first hand. So yeah. Once I get my Canadian citizenship I will drop my Australian one. I absolutely do not want duel citizenship.

Hi can you help me too. I would like Lucifer to help me and get to a stage where evoke, see, hear and ask spirits to do tasks for me that end up getting real results.

You definitely need spirits help here. Australia’s administration are so freaking antiquated and slow, good luck getting it within a year. My sister’s took years beyond the estimated time frame.

1 Like

Really? Damn that’s fucked up. I started thinking this. Since Lucifer is helping me out, I will just skip Australian citizenship and head straight to Canada for Canadian Citizenship. lol That would make my life a lot easier.