Best sacrifice for satan

is slaughtering a goat the best sacrifice for satan?

1 Like

I wasn’t going to reply. But I feel obligated to just say No.

5 Likes

If you want to know what Satan wants as an offering, you should either search the forum and see what other members offered, or call on him and ask yourself.

2 Likes

I just want to take a moment to appreciate this post.

Hail Satan :metal::metal:

Because I dreamed I was slaughtering a black goat after making a written agreement with him.

In my experience the best offer you can give is yourself… unless the entity is asking for something in specific.

Offering yourself might be a scary thing to do, it’s not like selling your soul or anything like that, but instead… genuinely offering yourself as a sacrifice is the most truest form of forming a real alliance with any entity…

Would you actually die? Well that depends on what your asking for and how much blockages you have within your energy body

Dying may not be necessary if you have taken the proper time to break your attachments that are holding you back, but if you have not, then yes you may have to die so your body can be deeply relaxed enough for the entity to enter your energy body to be able to make the proper adjustments within you… you really have to trust the entity

You can of course kill other living things/animals against there will and use there blood to fuel your request with the entity, but… if your looking for much more, than sacrificing yourself is the greatest thing you can ever do

Thank you for this knowledge.

Apparently in old times this method caused mighty manifestations, although surely they were also achieved by burning herbs and, nowadays, with candles and incense.
According to an explanation of how it was done, the magician identified with God, with the spirit to evoke and the victim of the sacrifice. When this “imagination” became very intense, the animal was killed (e. g. throat slitting, letting the blood flow into a basin) and the conjuration recited.

Well in my experience he hasn’t told me to go out and slaughter a goat. But I know animal sacrifices were a big thing in the old days. These days you still see it but not really publicly and most the time it’s a chicken.

However for myself at least, he enjoys me giving him blood and roses. Every two weeks (about) I would go up to the store and get some roses for him. When I’m preparing the water for them I would add some of my blood to the water. I would then offer them to him. I also took some of the roses and took them apart. I then took some of his anointing oils I use and each and every petal I praised him and thanked him. I then let them dried and placed them in a storage area and used some for his altar. Lol But you don’t have to go to such extreme.

But I know he likes a lot of things. Just keep in mind what your offering him. Don’t offer something that is to much. Offer something that you know you can afford. He especially loves when you make it your self. It shows your dedication and it builds character. So for example make something for his altar. If you have a green thumb you can grow a plant for him especially one that you can use in rituals and spells. Cook something for him or if your artistic creat something like a drawing or sculpture.

He’s reasonable and understandable with us having some limitations on what we can offer. So just know you don’t have to kill a poor goat for him.

That could be more so a thing you did in the astral as a form of “completing a pact”. Iv had this done before.

2 Likes

I don t know if it s weird but i use meditation . I meditate until i get the trance state , then i use visualisation , i form a sphere full of my energy and i offer it to him . I ve done it with a few entities and they are good with it . Sry for bad english .

1 Like

Hey that’s one way! Honestly when you think about it when we offer a candle, incense or what not for any spirit and dedicate as well as consecrate the items, you send a piece of your own energy into those objects. So really your doing the same just only the energy part and not the physical object. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Not sure why you replied to me with this comment. Regardless, look up the history of goats in occultism. It’s not us go around slaughtering goats.

The history of goat slaughtering isn’t satanic in origin

Essentially the bull represents Enlil aka Yahweh

While the goat represents Enki “Shaitan”

They would just slaughter each other’s mascots basically in simple terms

And it was Marduk and Enlil usually in that fight not Enki so much

Animal sacrifices are completely unnecessary

You can just create a chi ball full of any type of energy and you can offer it when it reaches critical mass, you can use mantras or incantations to charge the chi ball too

Otherwise incense, food, libations etc. should do also

No need to cause suffering to an innocent animal

Well in some places of the ancient world they would take the animal to the altar to slaughter it. Then give portions of the meat as a offering to the Gods and the rest would be fed to the citizens.

Yeah some places (to this day also) would just kill to read the guts of the animal to see if they will have a bountiful season or if they should make a big time decision. Smaller animals are used for less serious things.

But the act also was carried out back when the Israelites would cast a goat out from their town that they have placed their sins on. The goat then would be sentenced to the harsh wilderness. From there supposedly Azazel would claim the goat as a offering. That’s how we get scape goat from lol

But really I do agree it’s not necessary but even some grate people do it but to chickens because the act itself and the given of life force holds grate energy. But again not necessary.

Your very welcome

I want to say that, when I say offer yourself… the way you should do it is by calling upon him first, then offering blood from you hands with a lancet by poking a hole in your finger, and then letting him know that you would like to offer yourself…

This may be obvious to say, but please Do Not do something crazy like slitting your throat or something… unfortunately there has been cases with people being manipulated and actually doing something crazy, like recently with a young man in the UK who killed a few women, it was a tragedy…

If he does require you too actually die, he will give you instructions, It may be that you simply must lay down on a bed and just let things go…

But listen to his instructions… the entity’s won’t actually let you die. It’s just to see how true you are and to also get you physically relaxed enough.

After that then any other offer is usually just blood, and you’ll notice after awhile that you’d have a real appreciation for him afterwards.

You will find that you’ll naturally want to give him blood just as a way of saying thank you, or maybe even wanting to call upon him just to hangout with him.

Don’t be afraid, go in there with full confidence, let the confidence come naturally, have courage.

Its a beautiful life… you’ll know your being taken cared of if you wish

The best sacrifice to Satan is being bisexual seducing men and women and use sexual Power against the order of procreation. Hail the Seed of Chaos! Hail Satan!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:kissing_heart: