Best orgasm ever

Last night I had a sleep paralysis and got raped by some spirit. Best orgasm ever never had the same thing in real life.

One thing that is weird is this spirit won’t show me their face and cover my face with blanket. And when I asked for name there was no answer. Why wouldn’t a spirit tell us their name? Any reason?

3 Likes

I read somewhere in here that a name is a personal thing they trust you with in time

3 Likes

Dude this sounds kind of abusive. It could even be a parasite or lower entity.

6 Likes

I mean…if they enjoyed it how should it be considered abuse.

3 Likes

Have a strong feelings it might be some parasite who ate on ur life force while making u orgasm😅 I hope u have protection around u at all times

5 Likes

“issa trap” lmao…I once had a expereice when I was newbie and never had much experience plus no Protections… Some lowly entity came and ate away on my life force while I was feeling pleasure, I just sort of Sensed it and banished it…there are many low parasites that do this shit… But who knows perhaps perhaps this dude really met some spiritual lover :tipping_hand_man:

3 Likes

Perhaps :smirk:
But it really is a problem if it’s constantly draining your energy.

2 Likes

Everyone talks about a spirit raping them but no one talks about raping a spirit.

5 Likes

Your comment made me think of Tori spelling in scary movie…2? I think. Where she is chasing after daddy ghost in the mansion.

4 Likes

Actually, EA released an article a few years ago called Rape of the Archangels, which is all about gaining magical power by hunting down and taking a Dakini sexually by force.

7 Likes

The power from this is Intense. Very Intense :ok_hand:
Just Saying :joy:
Sometimes ya thirst for power requires you to Soul Travel and Hunt down a Divine Being and do the deed :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
(In reference to the method in Rape Of The ArchAngels)

6 Likes

@Micah #dothedeed :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

What if the reason the human realm is so different and materially solid than spirit worlds/astral planes etc, is that we’re really just AI sex toys for spirits? :no_mouth:

12 Likes

What if we’re all playing an “adult” virtual reality game, and spiritually awakened humans are just fanatic players who forgot their playing the game, the spirituality being a nagging memory of our actual lives. Maybe the sex with spirits is actually sex with our actual significant others outside the game? The people who just seem to blindly go about their “ordinary” lives being npc’s, waiting for players to make contact so their programming can be accomplished? :thinking:

4 Likes

Or, in BALG newsletter style, “I was a mindless NPC until I got the demon D.” :laughing:

5 Likes

What if we as a adult virtual reality game was given a
9/10 by GameInformer Magazine

Would we be available for Xbox one or PS4?

4 Likes

Lmao
We would be advertised as,
“Available at a Earth Near you. Human console sold separately.”

5 Likes

Playstation 69 definitely. Game development took a weird (or natural) turn in the year 3100

4 Likes

Just think about it…
Somewhere on another world, they are watching us on a TV system and we are the hit show currently

“Earth Life”, on SpirtHBO and Spirits Showtime

4 Likes

The south park prophecies are true

5 Likes