Best "Love" Oil?

Hi all,

Any recs for an oil to dress a figure candle with for a love spell? LuckyMojo or would you recommend something else?

Thanks.

Vagabonmoon has a youtube video on how she made her love oil.

Luckymojo oils are pretty good.
I would however recommend you make your own…there are plenty of recipes on Google etc or research the individual herbs/flowers etc.
Are you wanting this oil to work in with controlling as per your other post?
If so then use the calamus and/or licorice I recommended.
Rose petals, Lavender, Orris root, Damiana and Catnip are strong love herbs (hope this helps get you started :wink:)

Pretty much. How about increasing his sexual attraction to me? It’s already pretty high and that’s the only leverage I have… How would I go about that? Would that backfire?

I’m not sure what you mean by backfire?
From your other post you seemed to say that the love was there, you’re saying here that the sexual attraction is high so what exactly are you wanting from this guy??
If you are wanting compliance then why mess with the love/lust element of your relationship?
I’m not trying to be a dick, I just not sure what you’re wanting.

1 Like

I know, don’t worry. The problem is him ignoring my needs and wishes. We did talk about it. And talk. And talk. Ad nauseum. I am not happy with the way things are and I honestly don’t know what to do. It’s like my words literally have no weight for him.