Best/favorite Places for Rituals

Hey all, this is kind of a double sided topic.
first off, wondering what everyone’s favorite place to perform rituals is, or what they consider the best place for rituals/performing magic.
and secondly hoping to get some suggestions or ideas on where i can do some of my rituals as my house is not a good place…at all… =/

1 Like

My bedroom. Thats where i get most of my privacy 'cuz my family members are really annoying, they dug their nose everywhere even the places they don’t need to.

1 Like

ugh, i know that feeling, unfortunately for me i’m old enough i don’t have my own bedroom. enjoy the single life and privacy of a bedroom while you can.

2 Likes

oh. Woops xD
Btw why not use some demon for invisiblity, by using that you would go unnoticed or ignored by people for some time so you get some privacy to do rituals, i use that lol.
Or do magick in your astral temple/place

1 Like

not familiar with demon for invisibility, and not sure what you mean by astral temple/place?

though to explain a little bit, my house is open concept studio-ish type apartment, we have like 3 doors in the entire place, front door, bathroom door, and a closet door, besides that everything is pretty much open concept with really just curtains on clotheslines for privacy… (it’s a nice place and normally i don’t worry about the whole need for privacy thing, but when i’m trying to do magic that i don’t want to be interrupted /distracted with a lot of activity/noise and possible cast some spells on the people i live with, preferably without them noticing/questions (personally it’s my belief that casting spells on someone doesn’t work if they know you’re doing it unless they what you to cast the spell on them in the first place ))

1 Like