Best Entities For Protection and Curse Removal

So a friend of mine has been experiencing a bizzare pile up of bad luck to the point it’s left me completely blown away. Needless to say I am trying to find the best way to make sure he is purified and safe. I have considered getting him/her to take a purification bath but I also want the help of an entity. I’ve never had to ask any entities for anything like this. Which would be the best to contact.

3 Likes

Don’t forget this method:

10 Likes

Alternative to holy water??
I’ve done this before, but without any prayers or anything. Maybe I’ll try something out my own way.

@AttendingTheSabbat
I don’t know about protection and curse removal.
But I want to share this very common simple thing to remove negative energies from a room.
And I am sharing this because the effects are pretty noticeable!!!

Take 1 glass (must be transparent)
Add a few spoon of salt,
Add a little vinegar, till it’s above all the salt,
And then fill the glass with water!!
Then place the glass in the room you want to remove negative energies from, the glass will absorb it all!
Make sure to place the glass at a place where you can’t see it, like behind the curtains!!

I place it where I’d stay!

And this makes a difference, one that you’d notice within 24 hours, after 24 hours, pick up the glass, drown it all in the sink, wash the glass and use it again.
My parents don’t believe in these things but even they felt the difference it made and asked me to do it again!!

Everyone should do this, cursed or not!!!

11 Likes

I’d never heard of that, thanks!

I’m a massive fan of Kim & Aggie, and the use of salt and vinegar like this reminds me of them! :smiley:

2 Likes

That seems like it is rather Christian in its roots ;/

Seems pretty Christian in its roots with the Lord’s Prayer and crosses and whatnot. I mean he is a demonolator I doubt he’d want anything to do with that.

If it works does it matter the origin? Explore the path of magick bruce lee style. Keep what works scrap the rest. The old testament is a massive “how to” on black magic if looked at with the proper perspective.

7 Likes

I mean can it be done without all the false god worship?

1 Like

You could adapt that to whatever works in a comparable way for you.

I’ve done these successfully without using anything of that kind, just the intent to heal and maybe focusing some love on the patient.

3 Likes

Again depends on your perspective for example the lords prayer.

The Lord’s Prayer
(traditional)

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Taken from the religious angle this is a prayer to a power outside of self.

If however looked at from the eye of the magician and taken into ritual it can be used as a invocation of one’s inner divinity. We take back the power of words used to convey the idea of an external god and usurp it to awaken the fires of divinity within.

5 Likes

Yes, personalise your magic,
Those false gods have real power because real gods(humans) have faith in them.

You don’t need to say any prayer,
Eggs absorb energy, it’s your intention, belief that is magic here.
If you want it to absorb good energy, it will!!
You are god here!

6 Likes

You’d be surprised the stuff you can put together from scripture for magickal use. Be it for benifit or bane. :japanese_ogre: :thinking: that reminds me while im on the subject… I need to give the passages with 10 plagues of eqypt another look through for some ideas. :japanese_goblin:

5 Likes

Thanks evetybody!

1 Like

vine?

I’m so glad you bring this spirit up! I was looking into it before I posted this. I know he protects but can he remove curses?

He can even counter attack your opponent
actually i never evoke him

he is badass for protection based on that site

2 Likes

I figure that has to be misinformation about soul jacking and all that… I mean I’ve never read that anywhere else.

thank you ds! i tried it and it works!! thank you!!!
and for how many days should i leave the glass in the room?
and if you got any more tips like this please share!!!

1 Like

Change every 24 hours, pour all the slat vinegar water in the sink.
Wash the glass before using it again.

shouldn’t it be wiser to to throw away the glass?
don’t want all those negetive energies back in=/
wash the glass regulary?