Best demons to help disabled people?

So you sent them a diagnosis and they immediately began threatening expulsion and cancelled your scholarship? Make sure you have records of all this, write down a timeline of events. Back up your data/evidence electronically and print some physical copies if you can. Including anything from 2019 when this started, and any forged/falsified documents they have sent you.

If you have an email specific to the University, like an email address hosted by the University, go right now, make sure you can still log in, and send a copy of everything there to your personal email account.

Is there any chance of you getting professional legal advice? Someone who might be willing to take your case pro bono or at a reduced fee, if you don’t have a lot of money? You may also wish to post somewhere like /r/legaladvice or /r/legaladviceBrazil on Reddit, you can make a “throwaway” anonymous account to post there. Google “legal advice Reddit” or “legal advice Reddit Brazil”. The people there cannot strictly give you binding legal advice in the capacity of being your lawyer, but they may be able to give you more specific advice for how you can approach the situation from a legal perspective.

And yes, I don’t think Belial takes kindly to people who abuse their power, so ask for his help in finding the right people to assist you with this.

3 Likes

I can pm the name for you. I’m kind of afraid they might suit me if I put the name here. I will send a pm to you

1 Like

Whatever the place you speak of is, it should be razed, the faculty/ruling body, (as well as any collaborators) smote with pestilence and disease and simply die horrible deaths in excruciating agony.
Let hellfire be cast upon it and the faculty doing it too you.
Just don’t give sympathy, to anyone once it starts.
I stand with you.

6 Likes

I’m working with Belial and other other demons for that. These people have been brutalizing me for many years. They are the reason why I learned magick. To defend myself against them.

4 Likes

Well, you’re not alone in it anymore.
Keep up your work.

4 Likes

Not to say you’re not attempting to help in your own way Veil…So don’t get me wrong here, quoting you.

There’s an entire forum of people here…
Who exactly are the right people, if not those here?
Especially when in general, this particular community is working with demons and then one as prevalent as Belial? And can band together for petty shit, dislikes and empowering bullshit ideological causes.

Not sure if anyone has noticed or not…but the spiritual, still needs a physical counter part?
Which is to say that the “spirit” of Belial (in this case) is worked with through a community, which in general refuses to assist those in need.
Sounds to me that rather than WORKING WITH the Demons, it’s just a bunch of people working with Solomons ghost.
Funny enough, Belial came to see me yesterday, here I am, for one specific post.
People ask for the help of demons’/spirits’ all the time…but generally refuse to return the favour when called upon.
Sounds like slavery, apathy and likewise channeling and empowering Solomon to me, but then as it is said, nothing can be less than it was at it’s source…in this case Lesser Key of Solomon/Ars Goetia.
You know Solomon ultimately paid the price right?

Why become a living god? What’s the point? If in general, it means acting like the “biblical god”?
You know the one who just sits back, and says read the bible.

Just a rant, but I think it needs to be finally said, after so many people genuinely call for help here and generally go unanswered, besides, Do it yourself.
There’s a great number of people here who are lost, seeking purpose etc…wouldn’t it stand to reason, that there’s a greater purpose for this forum, other than milking?
Personally, I wouldn’t have returned was it not at Lilith’s request/behest, nor would I be writing this were it not for Belial’s. So I challenge you to ask yourself/selves, why are you here?

2 Likes

Eh?

I’m talking about lawyers, people who have the actual legal knowledge and expertise to help OP to fight this case in the real world.

…Yeah? Which part of my comments in this thread are you referring to? The part where I advised which entities might be useful, or the part where I offered advice for dealing with practicalities in the real world?

I’ve been here just over a year and have taken part in a handful of “magickal friends with benefits” group-workings, organised by members of the forum, where we all do work for each other. Even outside of those group events, I have offered my own time to do readings and rituals for other people, completely free, no strings attached. I did one just shy of 24 hours ago. And others here have done the same for me, purely out of the goodness of their hearts.

So, what… is it your opinion that every person who posts on BALG asking how to help themselves should expect people lined up out the door offering to do free work for them?

And are you out here offering to curse OP’s university? Or just telling OP that they should do it themselves?

Anyone with an Amazon Kindle account can call down the forces of darkness to lay waste to the land and salt the earth for a thousand generations. Assuming it works, how exactly is that going to help OP graduate with a degree they have worked towards for years?

Don’t @ me again, I’m not derailing this thread any further, but do feel free to reply if having the last word is important to you. :+1:

6 Likes

A) I didn’t @ you, I simply mentioned your handle (as I quoted you) and it wasn’t about you (nor about having the last word)
B) You obviously missed the first sentence of what was written, or ignored it completely.
C) I didn’t expect anything less than ignorance to be a reply…sadly, I didn’t expect it to come from you.
With that said, there’s no point wasting time replying, or “derailing” any further…

So back to topic, to fight a religious organization in a religious country, that has money and is revered.
That the system is very much in favour of (and a system that’s corrupt mind you)
Walk that into a court room, run by the same system, with no money.
Does that sound like a real world scenario to you to be honest?

I will stand by her, since you asked I don’t give two fucks if others don’t, that’s free will.
She’s got my help and so she should, it’s already given, she’s worked hard to achieve and make something of her life and make it she will.
Though from what you’ve written, I doubt she’ll have yours. Hmm.

2 Likes

Update: I recommend the book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons There are a bunch of rituals that can target various aspects of your problem. I’ll include the screenshots; fyi you will need to buy the book to use the rituals.

2 Likes

It’s an amazing idea. I think it’ll help a lot! I bought this ebook two years ago and used it sometimes.

1 Like

Dear, BlancheNeige , hello, I feel with you, well, you know, my …close memeber of family had problems in school too (high school), because he had deppresions, years ago, now is better , far more better… he had and still have individual plan (that means he must not go to school every day, just on tests). teachers did not like him, they had always something aganist him… the teachers always have find some student(s) and made problems to him, them… teachers did small problems with which noone can help, but … it was moutain of small problems, and noone can help us : school inspection, county school inspection (under school inspection), they was lead some investigation but the school was lie in everything . and police (abovve these both) did not know help us too (when i saw the police investigator so … hhuh … i guess he did not know where north is …my gosh… i can be pope then :rofl: :rofl: when i saw what individuals are policemen, ( i do not talk all policemen are bad. but the one , bruh )) ,
We wanted to write to some investigate journalist…

but the night of same a day (, when we tried solve it with police help)
i called, invoked archangel michael, when he came to me so i told him what problems we do, and asked him for help us. next day, no one of the teachers was not aganist my brother, teachers were very kind to him

4 Likes

Yes!!! That’s a great suggestion .
Also I’m sure I have heard that Belial is a good entity to go to for legal issues ?
If as a person with a disability, you were experiencing discrimination - or you were considering legal action as a result of discrimination (like In the workplace) perhaps Belial would be a good spirit to work with and help justice be on your side - just a thought .

King Belial helped me many times against them. This is not the first time they tried to expel me. But this time they are trying harder. They even tried to force me to sign a document saying that I didn’t need the university’s help. The other students made a complaint against them and then they hid the document. If I tell here all the things they tried to do to me I would have to write a book, unfortunately.

1 Like

Hi do you live in the U.K.? because if so that’s very illegal what they have done to you if you can prove it is a result of your diagnosis , the disability discrimination act ( DDA) prevents ppl from being discriminated against as a result of your disability.
I’m only aware of such acts within the U.K. but it might be worth checking if you are in USA or other country what the law is surrounding disability and education . I would have thought you would be entitled to specific grants, funding extra time / support surrounding your studies . I’m sorry I can’t confidently speak about such laws outside of the U.K. as I’m not aware of them but it sounds very corrupt what they have tried to do to you .
Sorry that’s not much help regarding demons ,
Belial definitely sounds like a good spirit to go to but also check the laws in your country as I’m pretty sure they cannot get away with what they have done . I believe Belial is good at maki the vote swing in your favour too should you pursue legal action against them .
Take care x💙

I live in Brazil. We have specific laws regarding disability and education too. However my university thinks they are above the law because they have lots of money.

2 Likes

That’s awful, I’m sorry you’ve have tolerate being treated like that . Money is no excuse , they sound like a terrible place to study, do you wish to remain where you are currently or would you like to move to a better university ?
I have never made contact with Belial personally however I have heard that he has a reputation for Highlighting any obstacles blocking
Your path to success ( which I hear can feel quite chaotic but the process will benefit you in the long run) . I find that a bit intimidating if I’m honest :laughing:

There is just two more semesters to finish my graduation. Other universities don’t accept students that are in the last year.
If I change to other university I will have to begin from zero again.

2 Likes

First of all, I am sorry you have to go through this and struggle the way you do. Please do not feel discouraged. You are an amazing human being as we all are, so do not let this situation get to your nerves.

On the second hand I would suggest calling upon your guardian and ask their help. Remember to explain the situation and how you feel about it and what do you want to change. I am sure he/she will help.

Best of luck,
~ Zakeris

2 Likes

King Belial and King Paimon are my patrons. I’m working with them to solve this problem.
I have a feeling that everything happening right now might be an opportunity to finally reveal all the injustices they commited against me to the world.
King Belial said to me he is going to unleash his wrath upon them.
My mother went there to talk with them today and they prohibited her of entering the building.
They said that even if I had the money to pay they are not accepting me back.

2 Likes

Wow they really are a piece of work arent they ?! The info silent seeker posted looks great ( might have to take note of that myself for future use ) definitely fight this you’ve worked so hard . If you need support ritual wise I’m more than happy to join in if a group working is needed . You have to get those final 2 semesters completed you’ve worked too hard to lose the work you’ve done this far cos of a place like that . Fight this - I’m behind you 100% - you’ve got this :+1::blue_heart:

3 Likes