Best demons/angels for wealth/business?

I want everyone’s experiences to help this community, because I haven’t found much on this forum. Wealth and success in business is important.
If you have a story. Please share it. I myself will be working with the Grand Spirit Pendralion and I will share what happens in this post.

5 Likes

Here you go.

5 Likes

Appreciate this. I honestly didn’t see it.

1 Like

I believe that communicating with Bune would be a good idea.

3 Likes

Belial has been pushing me to work with him and bune haha

3 Likes

Bune or King Paimon

2 Likes

I’ve found Bune to not only accept most financial requests, but to work extremely fast.

5 Likes

That’s fucking hilarious you mentioned King Paimon. Guess who showed up at the grave yard with Bune and Belial?

2 Likes

Yes I said grave yard. King Belial made me go there and do evocation. Why? Because he wanted me to look at the graves and see my mortality. We only have a limited amount of time. He told me I can not afford to waste it.

2 Likes

From my experience, Archangel Tzadkiel, pretty much for anything wealth related.
Otherwise, the Olympic Spirit Ophiel can help when selling anything, so for most businesses. And he helps according to how much you can manage in my experience, so that it’s not overwhelming.

6 Likes

Thanks @Dankquanicus. I will be adding your information into my journal and evoke them tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

I thought about meditating in a graveyard, with Kali

2 Likes

There’s a book called Financial Sorcery by Jason miller. It’s worth reading :smiley:

2 Likes

The best demon or angel for manifesting wealth is a change of approach to money magick

Generally people want to force wealth into their lives whereas if you focus on creating opportunities using magick then ceasing those opportunities through smart smart actions and some magickal help is going to get you the best results

For example let’s consider you own a business and you want to grow it so generally people want to pull more customers which is ok but it won’t create lasting wealth so if you instead focus on attracting the right customers and focus on keeping them satisfied in order to turn them into loyal customers you’ve got yourself a lasting source of wealth

Philosophy aside work with the Jinn king known as Shamhurish the ruler of Thursday

8 Likes

And surely wanted to tell you that the witch is past, present and future, 3 in 1, the eternity. Mortality is a second in time but not infinite and definitively not the end.

1 Like

I use to work on wealth manifestation and for a while I’d find money show up in my bank account from time to time or money on the ground. I thought of ways to incorporate the 7 Gods of Luck in my manifestation as well.

3 Likes

Your a god. Thank you for the info.

4 Likes