Best demon for obsession?

Hello! I have been doing some research on different demons that deal relationships and matters of the heart, even ones that don’t seem to be related at first glance. I haven’t seen any that deal with obsession directly (though there are ones that are clearly more likely to appeal- I’m looking at you, Duke Dantalion!) Does anyone have any experience with demons and obsession? Which have worked best for this matter?

1 Like

There have been mentions of Ladilok on here from the Kingdoms of Flames that works with female obsession. There’s also a male equivalent. I’d get the name, but my grimoire is in a shipping crate.

But there were experiences people listed that I recall, so do a search for her.

1 Like

the one u want is sargantanas, his enn is “invoco res extensa sargantanas” research him on here

3 Likes

i used him and he works good and quick.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate a bit more on your experience?

1 Like

well i had not had sex in like years, i called him he said hed help me. next thing u know i had sex with 3 girls in one week. ur experience might be diffrent.

2 Likes

I know there’s a ritual on Practical Jinn Magick to create obsessive thoughts, but I haven’t had the time to use it. Some people speak highly of that book and those Jinns, you can check it out on the forum.

I haven’t asked for obsession (I thought that was too vague) and instead worked with different demons on what I wanted for the person to feel and think. You already mentioned Duke Dantalion and I have had nothing but pure success with him. Adding Belial to break any resistance against those thoughts would be a good idea in case needed. If you want for the obsession to end up on that person deciding something, you can use Orias. I used those 3 and some more on a layered spell and the results are still pleasantly shocking me.

5 Likes

tell me more!!

1 Like