Best demon for my exwife?

[quote=“The Eye”][quote=“Baphomet, post:18, topic:2545”]Can I ask why you keep wondering which demons or spirits you should use for this task or that goal when you supposedly have the Palo spirits at your beck and call? I just wonder why someone with access to some of the most powerful spirits known to man (at least publicly) wants to move down on the totem pole so to speak.

Not trying to knock you. I’m just wondering[/quote]

I liked this and second Baphomet’s comment

Jay, you’re posting a few threads asking which spirits/demons you can petition for this or that whereas you’re a tata in Palo and have access to Palo’s spirits. I dont understand neither.

I’m practicing vodou and I’m not interested that much by others spirits now that I’m working with the Lwas.

When working with those spirits you shouldnt feel the need to go and seek help elsewhere because : a) doing proper service for those spirit requires already much time and dedication, and b) because you already have all what you need with them.

And I forgot : c) because of your service to those spirits, you build a strong and steady relationship based upon trust and confidence which will allow you to have your need bestowed in a more easily way.

If we were friends you and I and supposing that I showed you how I cared about you, offering you gifts and attention, if one day I lose my job and needed some money I’d rather go and see you for some help than the butcher around the corner who barely knows me and whith whom I never built any prior relationship.[/quote]

Thanks for the positive reinforcement.

[quote=“Baphomet, post:20, topic:2545”][quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:19, topic:2545”][quote=“Baphomet, post:18, topic:2545”]Can I ask why you keep wondering which demons or spirits you should use for this task or that goal when you supposedly have the Palo spirits at your beck and call? I just wonder why someone with access to some of the most powerful spirits known to man (at least publicly) wants to move down on the totem pole so to speak.

I made one post about my workings with haitian vodoun, and it will become very clear about the two little rituals I posted, and what resulted. It will be obvious why people like KOETTING HIMSELF has told me he only uses these spirits for knowledge, and they respect him, and don’t fuck up his life, and give him infinite knowledge this way.

They are not a fucking vending machine, they are the powers RUNNING the universe itself.

In the creation story in this mythos, creator god made the world, and he didn’t really give a shit too much. So he created all the Loa with his power, and told them “Don’t let this place go to shit”.

Such forces, have no loyalties on the planet, except to those who worship them, properly.

They also, will fucking destroy your entire life to prove a god damn point about how stupid you are for calling this force.

You are already a god, these beings have little tolerance for people who can’t recognize that, or at least want to call upon their divinity, without properly respecting THEM as god.

You are already god,
-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]

I’m not talking about Voudon. I’m talking about Palo. While they come from the same cultural beginnings their belief systems and spirit working methods are completely different. Palo is similar to Quimbanda, which I have quite a bit of experience with. The spirits are extremely hot and have the power to do almost anything the magician desires. And if I’m not mistaken, Jay was the one saying he and/or his grandfather cured cancer with Palo. If you can do that then those same spirits should be able to deal with his ex.[/quote]

Challenge withdrawn, but the point I make stands for the system I was talking about. However, I am sorry I spoke out of a place of ignorance about this path, or the greater nature of his workings.

[quote=“The Eye”][quote=“Baphomet, post:18, topic:2545”]Can I ask why you keep wondering which demons or spirits you should use for this task or that goal when you supposedly have the Palo spirits at your beck and call? I just wonder why someone with access to some of the most powerful spirits known to man (at least publicly) wants to move down on the totem pole so to speak.

I liked this and second Baphomet’s comment

Jay, you’re posting a few threads asking which spirits/demons you can petition for this or that whereas you’re a tata in Palo and have access to Palo’s spirits. I dont understand neither.

I’m practicing vodou and I’m not interested that much by others spirits now that I’m working with the Lwas.

When working with those spirits you shouldnt feel the need to go and seek help elsewhere because : a) doing proper service for those spirit requires already much time and dedication, and b) because you already have all what you need with them.

And I forgot : c) because of your service to those spirits, you build a strong and steady relationship based upon trust and confidence which will allow you to have your need bestowed in a more easily way.

If we were friends you and I and supposing that I showed you how I cared about you, offering you gifts and attention, if one day I lose my job and needed some money I’d rather go and see you for some help than the butcher around the corner who barely knows me and whith whom I never built any prior relationship.[/quote]

You make several fair points I did not consider. I’m not afraid to admit I am wrong.

You seem to have a much greater understanding of the system and what is required to work it properly than what I was giving you credit for.

I just see everyone saying this is the end all to everything, when I know it is not that simple, like almost anything spirit gives us. That is the only point I was really trying to make, and the points I was trying to drive.

Sorry for the mix up,
-Frater Apotheosis

No worries. Its not about being right or wrong. I just wonder why he’s looking for a knife when he has access to an AK-47.

Hi @system
Can you please tell me the book name for mastering the evocation? Thanks

How do I work with Ladilok