Best demon for my exwife?

I need a demon to control my ex wife. I would like to have sex with her every once in awhile but i dont want her obsessed wuth me. and mostly id like to be able to make her let me see my kids whenever i want. Anybody have aby suggestions???

Ladilok from KoF looks at women as man’s playtoy and will enslave their minds to you for sex and other reasons.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:2, topic:2545”]Ladilok from KoF looks at women as man’s playtoy and will enslave their minds to you for sex and other reasons.[/quote]I thought about ladilock. Ive worked with her befor the results were good.

You could use her since you’re wanting to involve sex,but if you’re wanting to see you’re kids try a spirit like King Paimon or any other spirit that can control the mind.

Most spirits can get you the sex you want if you delve deep enough into their abilities and know how to ask them according to their powers and sometimes morals.

1 Like

This is something i was thinking about today bcuz my recen ex fucked me over, telling me how she is so into me and wants to be with me but she couldnt because of college and track and what not. but i found out after she told mr this she started dating somrone else 3 days later,now i want payback, to manipulate her somehow but i dont know what i should do, if its right or if their would be karma involved? can anyone help.

It depends on what kind of payback you want, Titan. You could use an entity for destruction from the mastering evocation workbook.

And don’t worry about karma unless you have been programmed as a child to believe in it like I have been.

I’ve been preaching the futility of karma for some while now. Since I was thirteen, I think.

KARMA NEEDS TO END IN YOUR THOUGHTS. Before working.

Now, manipulation entities I don’t know about. However, I can PM you a certain destruction working that, in my short experience, shreds the target.

@lalouchdamien: well i have been studying metaphysics for about 7 years and i have came across karma, iv never really looked into it due to the sole fact i thought that was the “original design”, and religion twisted it to back up their judgemental God and started “sin”. but i was thinking maybe just make her realize how bad she fucked up.

@sevarn304: what do you mean it needs to end in my thoughts, i dont understand this concept. and yes, I’d be more than willing to learn of the working.

Thank you both!

I mean that you need to shift your attention away from Karma. If you think of it as a mere fairytale, and move on to your more pressing workings, your mind abandons the concept. Always look upon it like the Boogeyman- a tale to scare children- and not a true magickal police.

That’s what I mean.

If you are still worrying about karma think of it this way.

If everything in existance is connected then that includes “karma”.
If you feel someone has wronged you then tap into the part of yourself that IS karma.
And karma comes around to other people,but nothing can touch karma itself because it is basically the justified judgement of the Universe.
So what I’m trying to say is BECOME karma and don’t worry about reprocussions for your judgement is the law of the Universe.

Hope that makes sense,and hope it helps.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:11, topic:2545”]If you are still worrying about karma think of it this way.

If everything in existance is connected then that includes “karma”.
If you feel someone has wronged you then tap into the part of yourself that IS karma.
And karma comes around to other people,but nothing can touch karma itself because it is basically the justified judgement of the Universe.
So what I’m trying to say is BECOME karma and don’t worry about reprocussions for your judgement is the law of the Universe.

Hope that makes sense,and hope it helps.[/quote]

Or do I what do:

I think of karma as something that only affects those who choose not to Ascend. Therefore, you are quite literally outside of karma because you are outside of the majority’s judgement.

@Sevarn304:okay haha that makes sense. just the wording threw me off. But it does make sense, to put ourselves outside of the majorities judgemeny, because we possess knowledge they dont,yet. What is this working you were speaking of though?

@Musta:so what you mean is we only have a karmic rebound because we put that guilt on ourselves due to certain actions that we undergo?

I’ll PM it to you in a bit, I’ve got some things going on.

I mean that the power is in your thoughts.
If you believe that some “force” is out there with no purpose but to come kick you in the ass because you did something you WANTED but the “Universe” thought was wrong you might as well believe in the judeo sky-daddy.
My suggestion was if you’re having a hard time dropping the belief then “become” it rather than fear it’s wrath.

Trust me I know how hard it is to let go of past beliefs.
I was raised penticostle(?) and at times it was VERY hard for me to even consider calling on a demon.Let alone commanding it and having it help me.

So I “broke myself in” so to speak by working with angelic entities first because that’s what I was used to.

So if you’re still hanging on to old beliefs "which is normal in this world of mind control) find a way to alter it and make it part of your new “beliefs”.

Once again I hope all that made sense.(it did in my head lol)
Feel free to PM me or reply to my post again as I enjoy these types of conversations.

While the western idea of Karma is laughable that is not to say that there are not consequences to ones acts. For every action there is a reaction, if you understand the reaction your actions cause then you can prepare for them. This is where divination becomes important.

I subscribe more to the hoodoo idea of Karma or God’s Will. Become the instrument of Karma or God’s Wrath, when you decide to act against another it is a direct cause of their actions so go with it. Feel the righteous indignation and use that as fuel to get “justice”.

What was your final demon that you called and what were the results?
Fast and lasting?

Can I ask why you keep wondering which demons or spirits you should use for this task or that goal when you supposedly have the Palo spirits at your beck and call? I just wonder why someone with access to some of the most powerful spirits known to man (at least publicly) wants to move down on the totem pole so to speak.

Not trying to knock you. I’m just wondering

[quote=“Baphomet, post:18, topic:2545”]Can I ask why you keep wondering which demons or spirits you should use for this task or that goal when you supposedly have the Palo spirits at your beck and call? I just wonder why someone with access to some of the most powerful spirits known to man (at least publicly) wants to move down on the totem pole so to speak.

Not trying to knock you. I’m just wondering[/quote]

I made one post about my workings with haitian vodoun, and it will become very clear about the two little rituals I posted, and what resulted. It will be obvious why people like KOETTING HIMSELF has told me he only uses these spirits for knowledge, and they respect him, and don’t fuck up his life, and give him infinite knowledge this way.

They are not a fucking vending machine, they are the powers RUNNING the universe itself.

In the creation story in this mythos, creator god made the world, and he didn’t really give a shit too much. So he created all the Loa with his power, and told them “Don’t let this place go to shit”.

Such forces, have no loyalties on the planet, except to those who worship them, properly.

They also, will fucking destroy your entire life to prove a god damn point about how stupid you are for calling this force.

You are already a god, these beings have little tolerance for people who can’t recognize that, or at least want to call upon their divinity, without properly respecting THEM as god.

You are already god,
-Frater Apotheosis

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:19, topic:2545”][quote=“Baphomet, post:18, topic:2545”]Can I ask why you keep wondering which demons or spirits you should use for this task or that goal when you supposedly have the Palo spirits at your beck and call? I just wonder why someone with access to some of the most powerful spirits known to man (at least publicly) wants to move down on the totem pole so to speak.

Not trying to knock you. I’m just wondering[/quote]

I made one post about my workings with haitian vodoun, and it will become very clear about the two little rituals I posted, and what resulted. It will be obvious why people like KOETTING HIMSELF has told me he only uses these spirits for knowledge, and they respect him, and don’t fuck up his life, and give him infinite knowledge this way.

They are not a fucking vending machine, they are the powers RUNNING the universe itself.

In the creation story in this mythos, creator god made the world, and he didn’t really give a shit too much. So he created all the Loa with his power, and told them “Don’t let this place go to shit”.

Such forces, have no loyalties on the planet, except to those who worship them, properly.

They also, will fucking destroy your entire life to prove a god damn point about how stupid you are for calling this force.

You are already a god, these beings have little tolerance for people who can’t recognize that, or at least want to call upon their divinity, without properly respecting THEM as god.

You are already god,
-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]

I’m not talking about Voudon. I’m talking about Palo. While they come from the same cultural beginnings their belief systems and spirit working methods are completely different. Palo is similar to Quimbanda, which I have quite a bit of experience with. The spirits are extremely hot and have the power to do almost anything the magician desires. And if I’m not mistaken, Jay was the one saying he and/or his grandfather cured cancer with Palo. If you can do that then those same spirits should be able to deal with his ex.