Best demon for manipulating someones mind

So, what do you guys think who is the best demon, that can manipulate someones mind and make them want you? I think it is Asmodeus

2 Likes

Lust is an emotion. It has nothing to do with the mind.

3 Likes

What kind of results do you want?

1 Like

This depends, do you want to change peopleā€™s thoughts or their emotions? In my experience, different demons are skilled with different parts of the mind.

Some, like DarkestKnight alluded to, are better with generating feelings such as lust, love, and general positive regard. Others are good at changing peopleā€™s thoughts directly, and at affecting their logical, rational mind.

This sounds weird and complicated, but think of it like this - thereā€™s probably been a time when you felt sexually attracted to someone, but decided not to pursue a relationship with them, for whatever reason. Maybe they were physically attractive, but their personality didnā€™t mesh with you. So in other words, you felt some lust for this person, but that wasnā€™t enough to make you act.

Just the same, there have probably been things that appeal to you intellectually, but that you donā€™t really have strong feelings about one way or the other. Chess is like this for me. I logically understand that itā€™s a very deep and interesting game, but I donā€™t have any passion for the game, and so I donā€™t really feel like learning it.

For best results, I think itā€™s best to have both the emotional mind and the intellectual mind covered. That way, the feelings and the thoughts will support each other, rather than be at conflict. Put simply, if someone likes you as a person AND gets hot and bothered at the sight of you, youā€™re much more likely to get in their pants.

5 Likes

Iā€™m interested in this I am married with children but the wife and I are off and on like a light switch would be great to rekindle the lust and the love in the relationship and not the cold shoulder lol

2 Likes

I wanna get some girls lol :smiley:

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Paimon for manipulation but if you are looking for lust Asmodeus and Sitri, and Belial is also ladies man.

5 Likes

If you work with the Goetia, Iā€™d suggest looking into Sitri and Paimon. Sitri can arouse lust in a named individual, and can also grant you an aura of lustful power. Paimon can make a named individual more easily influenced during conversations. There is also Dantalion, who can help you meet new people with whom you have sexual potential, and Zepar, who can make you more appealing in terms of short-term sexual encounters.

@Noise110 Lust magick can certainly work well in existing relationships. J.S. Garret talked about his experience with this in a recent video on the BALG channel, and Iā€™ve had similar experiences myself. I was in a long-term relationship at the time, and I wanted to improve our sex life. I was working more with archangels then, so I called upon Haniel for this purpose. The changes were subtle at first, but after a few months our sex became pretty consistently mind-blowingly amazing.

3 Likes

Iā€™m new at this sort of thing more of a healer then spell caster how do I go about this could you pm me please thanks

This is largely subjective, lots of spirits have powers beyond whatā€™s listed.
With that said, Zepar has helped me get one night stands with particular people.
Maybe Zepar will be willing to help you. You have to ask, first.

3 Likes

Why do guys feel the need to use magick to get laid ?

First off like itā€™s already been said, manipulation and lust are two different things. For lust itā€™s much easier to find a partner who would find you attractive anyway and bring them to you or make them lust after you harder ignoring other prospects , I think this is a solid thing if you want a specific type of partner.

However , instead of talking to someone you want and asking them out or gauging their interest you take to magick and try to sway them.

Okay but what if they find you unattractive and would never date you to begin with ? Iā€™m not talking like luke warm but never in a million years would they be physically attracted to you.

Is your will strong enough to break theirs ? How much effort , evocations and spells are you gonna put into this ?

Cmon bro. Just move on like a man. It will take 100x what itā€™s worth to win in that situation.

Iā€™m not gonna put words in any demons mouth but evoke asmodeous and I think imo heā€™d probably tell you something similar.

Just talk to her or ask her out, if sheā€™s not intrested sheā€™s not intrested , you can fight for it but it WILL take a lot to change her mind.

I find it kinda pathetic to be stuck on one person who will never be into you but to each their own. No judgement.

Since you are ā€˜married with childrenā€™. Did you learn anything from Al Bundy? heā€™s the man!! j/k. that show cracks me up. There are some wisdom in the show somewhere. haha.

Lol I pretty much am him I even have a dog that costs me money :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I hope this isnā€™t distracting from the discussion butā€¦

This got me thinkingā€¦

Am I missing something here? I thought that emotions are of the mind. That which we think, feel and perceive.
We react with emotions, love, lust, hate, fear etc.

Then I thought, Lust is a Reaction that we have regardless to whether we know a person.
For example, we might walk around a corner and see someone we donā€™t know who has a perfect rack and go ā€œOoh yeah look at that :stuck_out_tongue: I could really do with some of that.ā€ We donā€™t know that person, yet our eyes pop out. Also it happens with some people we do know of course.

So with that thought, Lust is a Reaction, a kind of motor reaction based on something we do know, something that makes us tick, when we see someone wearing the right clothes, walking the right way etcā€¦ Oooph! Thatā€™s the reaction as of lust.
Love is an emotion that developes from feelings of approval.

So saying that love or lust is an emotion and nothing to do with the mind, is it that feelings are somewhere else?

If thought is of the mind, where are ā€˜feelingsā€™?

I recall reading about the second brain, the gut or some say the heartā€¦ apparently having a higher rate of electromagnetic energy than the brain. Some say that the gut is the second brain but whatever, perhaps feelings and emotions are of the body and thought is of the mind ???

ā€œEmotion and memory is stored in the organs. Love and hate is stored in the heart, anger is stored in the liver, fear is stored in the kidneys.ā€

Mantak Chia

As I said, I hope I havenā€™t distracted from the discussion but sometimes learning about ourselves and our own body can help us learn about what happens in others and then on to how and where to direct the energy in others.

2 Likes

lust is an emotion. emotion has to do with feelings. U feel with your heart and mind. The heart actually have itā€™s own brain. Itā€™s been proven. The mind are thoughts. Thatā€™s why mind ,body, emotion, are usually distinguish from one another being different parts of us. Any emotions can be stored in the cells as we are energy beings. The mind can control feelings. Feelings come from processing information and how much meaning we give to something or event. what we think help us create chemicals to release to feel certain emotions.

If you want further. Go study NeuroSemantics Programming. or Neuro-linguistic programming. They teach about mind processes and emotions being created by way of thought processes.

So just go learn hypnosis to get the skills to influence. Itā€™s not hard. I recommend 'ellipsis manual by chase huges". It focus on communication using hypnosis tools and body language. Demons can help however you still need actual interaction talking skills to influence someone. That require study and practice. In otherwords you learning sales skills . selling your ideas, thoughts, or putting it in their heads that itā€™s their idea.

part of influencing a person is this. Most naturally like you if you fit their criteria of someone they have interest in. So using past experience. You ask questions or do things the evoke strong emotions of lust/sex/love/ etcā€¦ And you use body language or suggestions to link those emotions to you while your in their presence. Influence require you to be interaction with person so that they can attach emotion to you. I did all the good stuff for ex soulfriend and she feels love/good /pleasure of having someone who cares for her yet she mislink it to her partner as heā€™s there. OUt of sight out of mind as you can call it. U need to be there if personā€™s life if u want them to feel for you. Cuz being in front of them include all senses. visual, auditory, physical, smell , energy. etcā€¦ Itā€™s easier for u to create a strong memory when all sense are there and link it to you. If you not around, they misplace the link to someone else.

1 Like

i would say sitri, vine, asmodeus for love snd lust, but in general king paimon is the great manupolator

1 Like

I see it this way: spirits with power over the mind tend to work more on the left side of the brain, influencing logic, reasoning, and intellect, not emotion.

Spirits that have the power to induce emotion donā€™t influence the intellect so much as the emotional centres, and the associated chemicals in the body that produce the sensations we associate with those emotions.

4 Likes

Ahh, thatā€™s interesting @DarkestKnight. So even though a spirit of the mind could induce some emotion, they will more naturally work on the brain and an emotional reaction may come only as a byproduct of that working.
Logic and rationale on the left, and artistic, creative on the right? Left brain/right brain?

But also, for emotion that resides or comes from other centres around the body, we might concentrate on those parts of a persons body when doing our workings.

Reading postings of rituals and spells that say things like ā€œinflame the heart ofā€ or, sometimes I think wouldnā€™t it be nice if she had butterflies in her stomach when she thinks of me, it seems there wouldnā€™t be much point in asking a spirit that has power over the mind to do this.
As you say, ask a spirit of emotion to do this sort of thing and ask a spirit of mind to create a decision to action in their mind.

My half brained in a nutshell depiction:

Hey spirit of mind, make them decide and find a reason to do this.
Hey spirit of emotion, make them feel like Ooh!.

Otherwise itā€™s like asking your foot to operate the steering wheel on your car. The wrong body part doing a thing itā€™s not used to, where itā€™s your hands that should be in charge of either picking your nose or doing the steering.

If you imagine someone who has just made a decision, when something ā€˜just clicksā€™, you can see them slightly tilting their head to the side and maybe bowing their head a little while they are thinking ā€œYes this is what Iā€™m going to do.ā€
If you imagine someone feeling an emotion, you might see part of their body moving, perhaps a deeper breath of air, a tensing up or relaxation in their body.

So, when asking a spirit for help in manipulating someone, perhaps imagine the target person reacting with a tilt of the head / relaxation or tensing up (depending on what type of spirit you are working with) when you speak the request.

In the video I posted above, Mantak Chia says that certain emotions are within particular areas of the body and I wonder if concentrating on whichever area of a target persons body we want to have an impact on, ā€œto inflame them withā€¦ā€, while making our requests will help give a more efficient working to create those chemicals and reactions desired.

My theory from this here:
Want to make someone agree with you? Imagine them tilting their head with a nod.
Want to make someone feel angry? Imagine their kidney or liver area becoming ā€œinflamed.ā€
Want to make someone feel love? Imagine their heart become ā€œinflamed.ā€
Want someone to feel lust? You know which bit to inflame.
Imagine them noticing that change and the chemical change happening inside them.
Because when that change happens, it is done.

2 Likes