Best books/ resources on the tree of death/ Qlippoth?

Hey y’all…

I’m totally new to Qlippoth workings but I’m keen to get started. I’ve got an e-book from V.K. Jehannum and I know The Black Witch book has some stuff in it. It’s a bit confusing.

1 Like

Asenath Mason’s Qlippoth books are said to be really good.

1 Like

Ah yes, I did see Tree of Qliphoth. I’ll prob get that.

I learned the basics with “Qabalah, Qliphot and Goetic Magic” by Thomas Karlsson and later I got “Tree of Qliphot” by Asenath Mason. For the tunnels I read “Nightside of Eden” by Kenneth Grant. However, what really taught me stuff was to live the tree. Having the stuff that the qliphot and the tunnels represent manifesting in my life, made me one with those energies in a deeper level

2 Likes

Cheers. Nightside of Eden was one of the first occult texts I brought as a ‘weird’ teenager with zero knowledge and it royally messed with my head. I put it on eBay shortly after. Will be good to come back to it now 15 years later and have a more mature go.

1 Like

Book of Sitra Achra from NAA218, one of my favorites

1 Like

@rav I have Asenath Mason’s ‘Tree of Qliphoth’ now. Do you already know it?

One of the best books ever but be careful once starting it should be done till the top of Thaumiel. The working with the Qliphot and be attuned to Sithra Ahra will bring challenges. I advice people to do it when they are on holiday cause basically everything can happen. The wrathful Gods of the Qliphot will find the weak spots and tear them down. It can be a pet, a loved one or something like that. But by reaching Thaumiel the Qliphothic energy should be more stable. Even thou the process will continue and finally settle down in some 9 months.

2 Likes

@Rav With Kenneth Grant’s ‘‘Nightside of Eden’’ & Asenath Mason’s ‘‘Tree of Qliphoth’’ can we say we have a good basis for the work with the Qliphoth then? Or is there other literature that I would need? Maybe from Thomas Karlsson?
I think he invented the Draconian Path over 30 years ago?

Hmmm invented is a strange word sounds very technical. And yes they are both totally cool.