Berhatiah book reviews anyone?

I got a copy of the book Berhatiah Ancient Magic Conjuration of Power by Master Ahmed Al-Buni.
Has anyone worked with this book? And if so did you get results?
Also would i be able to work with the book safely if I have completed my journey with the Qliphoth or will my practices clash?
I had a look inside the book and it seems that it is highly influenced by the Islamic faith… and I am not keen on becoming Muslim or follow the lifestyle.
Can someone enlighten me?

1 Like

@Apollonius

Congratulations on getting the Berhatiah, it’s a book that finds you never the other way around. Probably one of the most intriguing and devastatingly effective tomes. The Berhatiah conjuration and its derivatives is one of the most powerful workings I have ever utilised.

Whilst I do not see any clashes with your current Qliphothic path, working with the Berhatiah can be a tough induction if you do not have an Islamic or Arabic background because it is not a “plug and play” in the sense of Western systems and deep immersion is required. Familiarity with basic alphabetic characters is desirable and there’s a great emphasis on repetition, cleanliness and fasting in order to gain the acquiescence of the Rouhaniah.

I am not able to go into greater depths on the forum but if you have specific interests then do let me know. Good luck.

1 Like

Oh I have some questions and I believe that I could do well with the system.
Is it ok to message you at some point? It will help me

Certainly.

1 Like

The Unlocking Conjuration is the most draging thing on this book. This kinda sistem is not for me, not to mention this is very dangerous tome…

1 Like

Why is it dangerous tome?
Have you tried the initiation?

Birhatiya works without service too, unlocking it just takes off the brakes and adds nitro, but even without that it’s still a racecar.

It’s not dangerous either if you’re working with the servants of the covenant who are benevolent and bound by it.

1 Like

What is the best book to start it?
I found that i have a copy of the book ancient conjuration Berhatiah. I have no recollection of how i got it.
I went through it and it had some talismans.
However, i have a question. When you do the initiation do you have to hold the talismans? And do you print it in paper? What if they get damaged?

1 Like

The talismans in that book are used for service afaik.

If you want to use the conjuration without that, simply release the residents, erect shielding and start reciting. That book has a good version near the end.

1 Like

Nineveh Shadrech him self stated ih that text, whithout Unlocking Conjuration its only good to make candle fire flicking and some sensation on your body, nothing more than that. But if you find it useful and give you some result, then maybe its good for you

1 Like

Yes but what about the talismans?

That’s not true at all. I have the book and the webinar and he says that you can achieve manifestation without unlocking it, BUT it takes more time. He compared it to driving a car, while hitting the brakes at the same time. You make progress but you are slowed down.

Not true at all and that’s not what he said. You have no idea what power you can draw out of it without service. Service isn’t even something recommended for beginners. Nineveh rightly said that the more paranormal encounters require making a covenant, but that doesn’t mean you will get piss poor results; it only means your results and experience won’t be miraculous. If you’ve been working with Western magick, 9 out of 10 times you get just that and weaker results

1 Like

If i recall correctly, you use them as yantras for every day of your retreat; keeping them in your sight as you recite. Didn’t he specify how to use them in the book?

1 Like

No he didnt. But thank you for clarifying that for me. I want to do the initiation.
I just cannot have the room he was talking about.
I have to do it in my room and use small pieces of paper on the walls.
I guess if it gets haunted i will have to move out :woman_shrugging::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You could do it without them too if you want, i believe they are his novel creation.

Good luck with your retreat! Hope you make it till the end.

1 Like

You will be able to see Jinns and angels in their true forms around you, communicate with them, and control them. Be advised to not use it for evil purposes for The Gods watches you. It’s only for the most powerful of the magicians. The difference is it’s extremely safe and has protection.

1 Like