Ben S Quayin

Im not one to try and tear someone down esp an adept magician as Ben S Quayin of whom EA has spoken very highly about. I wish to know from any members if they have done buisness with him because I recently purchased a talisman back in july 30 and as of today have not recieve anything. he seldom anwsers his emails when he did ,he told me there were flaws ,so he sent them back. then after a few unanwsered emails he says hes moving across the nation. I have ask paypal for a refund. can anyone blame me for this? has this happen to anyone else here? thanks for listening

I don’t know him and haven’t bought anything from him, but it sounds like some kind of error occurred, IMO it’s best to use PayPal’s system to get a refund if you’ve tried other routes, that’s what they’re for.

You mean S Ben Qayin.

Maybe try and get a hold of him via his facebook page.

He might have a lot going on in his life at the moment, might be worth being patient. And yes I know you have already waited a long time.

You mean S Ben Qayin.

Maybe try and get a hold of him via his facebook page.

He might have a lot going on in his life at the moment, might be worth being patient. And yes I know you have already waited a long time.[/quote]

Not an excuse IMHO.

J

I have ordered a talisman from him before and it took 2 - 3 months but it DID get to me. Since then I have not worked with him, but a friend of mine has also had issues with him regarding him not answering emails and just a general lack of contact.

He might have a lot going on in his life at the moment, might be worth being patient. And yes I know you have already waited a long time.[/quote]

Not an excuse IMHO.

J[/quote]

I didn’t say it was an excuse, it is poor indeed. I would be disappointed for sure.