Belphegor?

Hi!

I recently been really pulled to Belphegor…idk how, I been on the left hand path for a bit now, I just usually let the spirits choose me. Recently it’s belphegor but I can. Not found any information about him. Some of the information that I did found online…is wrong. I can hear him in my head saying “that’s not it” “keep searching”… and I been doing that for months now. From what i can heat from belphegor himself when I try to listen to him, it seem as that he is a magician…an alchemist but not just a regular one, one that creates technology, science…and he want more people to work with him. I was just wondering if anyone else had experiences with him ?

I don’t. Is he a demon ? Im glad you said something about him bc I did a tarot reading on myself a few days ago (morn, afternoon, evening spread) & in my evening card it mentioned some kind of letter of exchange . Then in my dream that night I wrote a letter to someone . A demon I think . We were discussing terms of such. & I think it may have been belphegor that name sounds so familiar

Welcome to the forum @Janedoe . A proper introduction is required on this forum, so please tell us about yourself and your experience in magick.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced it?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

This is important information to include in your introduction as it helps us to provide direction and resources appropriate to your level, as well as to evaluate any advice you give. Failure to properly introduce yourself may result in removal of your posts until our rule is respected.