Bells and vibrations

Can bells and loudspeaker vibrations drive away negative energies?
I read that practitioners often reach for these things, is that true?
i have a problem with parasites in the house and i turned up the loudspeakers in the house and put it on

I have the impression that the parasites do not like it and they initiate actions and think about how to make me turn it off (after what they tell me I have such an impression)

of course, I also use magic to get rid of them.
But something that can weaken them for many hours is probably useful, so why give up this idea?
I have heard that sounds like this have helped a few practitioners.

3 Likes

Yes. Smoke has the same effect in that they don’t like the smell, depending on the smoke, and setting intention reinforces it.

Tibetan bowls, a bell (as in, “bell, book and candle”), these high pitched tones are popular… I don’t like them either but if they work they work and I do have a bell on my altar :slight_smile:

I think the vibrations are unpleasant and can be disruptive. Even turning an electric light on can have this effect.

3 Likes

Thank you for telling me something about it.
now i know it works, why stop i wonder, let the whole house whistle.
Thx

2 Likes

I use a tibetian singing bowl as a preliminary banishment in my practice also. Very effective.

4 Likes

I’m already working with this YouTube video on the 3rd day and I have the impression that I got rid of some evil eye, and I am more aware. also the feeling that it is easier because the parasite charm is gone.
Probably the standard when you are treating yourself with high tones.
Very good!
I will keep the speakers on, even if I had to do it for 2 years :slight_smile:
Edit:
I want to add that I am a beginner do not take my diagnosis after sound treatment for the truth (try it yourself), I just feel better.

1 Like

I use a bell ringing 9 times counterclockwise at the corner every time in the beginning and end of ritual. It’s said that the vibrations the sound makes cleans the aura.

2 Likes

Bells have historically been used (and if I am correct, are still used today) in certain Eastern and Southern Asian religions to banish negative energies. I often hear my neighbours (who I believe are Hindu) ringing a bell and chanting as part of daily prayer.

So, short answer, yes.

2 Likes

I have changed to Tibetan bells, but they have a sound! as if their healing sound pierced me through.
The behavior of the parasites has also changed.
Strong piercing sounds from the speakers ‘singing bowls’.
I’m going to continue cleansing with these bells.
Thank you for giving me an idea :slight_smile:

Don’t know what believes are in other parts of Europe, but in some legends of middle europe there are some stories that sound of church bells banish the devils, and that they will remain out of the range of bell sound.

The vibrations of the bell cleans the aura?

Yes, it sort of modulates and smooths out your vibrations to let you be calmer and more relaxed.

Can it be used against magical attacks?

Eh, it wouldn’t be my defense of choice, no. :thinking: It can probably help, but if you’re being actively attacked you probably want something a bit more affirmative than ambient noise.

Hit them back where it hurts, man, don’t just play them chill out music :joy:

I’m talking about the cleaning part. That curse and hexes can be cleaned away.

Still meh. For that you want a hex break, you have active energy against you, again, this is just the wrong tool for the job: it’s too passive imo.

It’s like, you have a garbage pail stinking up the room, and you want to fix it with just opening the window, But the smell will keep coming back because you didn’t get rid of the source. Take the trash out THEN clean up the mess it made.

Basically, being attacked not not the same thing has having a bit of messiness in your energy. It’s an active cause of an unclean aura, but you won’t fix the cause by only dealing with a symptom.

So that kind of cleaning is more to ensure unwanted spirits won’t get attached to the aura similar to LBRP.

No. A ward is not a cleaning: think of it like a fence or a door with a lock that stops unwanted entities from coming in.

You can still knock down a fence, hop over it, or break the door if you try. But you won’t get random people just wandering through your house.

If randoms are not wandering around your place willy nilly, then they won’t be there to do anything, whether that’s get attached or otherwise.

The LBRP is not a ward: it’s a banishing.

This is the equivalent of asking everyone and anyone inside the house to leave right now. If your ward (fence) worked, they shouldn’t even be there. You do it once and it’s done. If they come back, you’ll have to ask them to leave again.