Belladonna Curse

In my personal practice, partnerships play a pretty big rule. While a lot of that comes from well known demons and gods, I do also work extensively with spirits of nature to get things done, including those of plants. This includes when I need to take off the gloves so to speak. This curse was actually inspired by the poem “The Poison Tree” by William Blake.

First, take the name of your target and create a sigil using your preferred method. I have written a tutorial on how to make sigils using magic squares. If you are going to use this method, I recommend using the Saturn, as the planet is associated with death and destruction. Activate it by your usual method. You can find the tutorial here:

Next, gather a seed of a posious plant, a small hand shovel and decide on a piece of land where you can not only plant it, but where it can thrive. I usually use Belladonna berries, as they are the most abundant in my area, but in would recommend using something local to your own area. Take a moment to breathe and center yourself. When ready, visualize the land you are about to work with as your target, laying down on their back. Be as detailed as you can while breathing. Slowly allow the anger, hate and pain to rise to the surface. Remember what has been done, allow the energy to flow into your hands as you look down at your target. When ready, plunge the shovel into the earth, seeing it dig into your target’s body in relationship to what kind of damage you wise to infect (head for insanity or crippling stress, heart for love matters, stomach to cause death, etc). Work the soil as you fill it with your emotions, seeing your enemy’s gore. Place the sigil in the bottom of the hole and cover with a bit of soil. Next, hold the seed and whisper for its help achieving what you wish to accomplish as it grows. Plant the seed and cover the soil. Place your hands over the soil and allow yourself a moment to release any left over emotion. Water the seed and walk away knowing it is done.

For the following days, water the plant and take care of your ally. You can whisper words of gratitude as you care for it, as it can lead to a possible relationship later on. Don’t focus too much on your enemy more than a casual glance to see how things are progressing. Obsessing over it not only hinders your working but it shows a lack of trust in your new friend. By caring for the physical plant, you are giving the spirit behind it to work with you in your endeavors.

Experimenting with different plants also seems to yield different results. For example, Belladonna seemed to inflict anxiety and stress in the targets I have used it on while pokeroot lead to serious health complications. Feel free to expand upon this as you see fit, as it may yield interesting results for you.

Thank you.

11 Likes

Really like this. I assume the roots of the plant would penetrate the sigil and thus extract energy from the target.
I had an idea that I never fleshed out about using a vegetable as a sort of ‘coffin’ for a sigil, that when burried would rot away with the sigil. But this seems a better idea.

2 Likes

You got it, or transfers its energy into the target. Depends on the plant really.

2 Likes

This is so visual and creative. I like it that it is a practical thing as well. I can see those belladonna roots piercing their way through the target and knotting and binding to the target while the rot sets in. No escape.

I guess if you continue to tend to that plant and it thrives then the future seeds it produces could have extra strength and purpose to you, kind of like your special go to plant for special situations.

2 Likes

Another good plant would be jimson weed. I’ve heard of doing something like this, thank-you for the post. Jimson weed is good for causing delusional thinking, hallucinations, and insanity magically speaking in a spell such as this one.

3 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking.

1 Like