BELIEL ; Can someone teach me

I am a totally cherry. I have work in other circles, but not a lot of success. Soon after coming into contact with EA I found alittle piece about BELIEL. While simply thinking in my head about how and what should I do in order to 'introduce myself to Beliel, and request to be mentored by him in beginning to build and grow I mentally uttered his mane 3x3. Almost immediately I felt all kinds of forces and spaces being moved altered and as if my chest was opened up and pure empty Light and Strengthwas poured in. I was in no way ready for this.
I feel it is important for me to first off begin a working relationship in working to gain Beliels trust/willingness to work with me. Though I have no idea how to do a good offering ritual to him, I have done an offering ritual in which while uttering him name 3x3 I draw my blood onto a tissue and burn them on 3 candle covenanting that when I win the lottery I will try to buy this city- rename it from WEAUBLEAU- wtfit? and change it to Beliel, and then build a large temple to him as well as spiritual experience and learning center. and on another facebook forum I described my wishes for a annual 'Spiritfest" week activities from which people would come from all over like a occult Woodstock.
But I need to read and study up, please point me to where I can learn about Beliel, rituals sigils, do and don’ts. Was he a God who got removed by cultural invasion then demonized? most so calle demons are.
I look foreward to any help. also, since my harddrive is dying, for some reasons forums are hell, but my email works ok, sosoif you want to send to my email here is [email protected] and my facebook is James Staples VI
Where can I find the best easy access EA stuff, I have found afew pdfs

Another lottery evocation. Next shall be trying the penis enhancement spell.

-Phorbabor

Best way to get Belial’s attention, open his sigil and talk with him. But please do not ask him to help you when the lottery. Really think about what you are telling yourself when you say that you win the lottery. You are basically saying that you do not want to put in a great deal of effort to achieve your goals. Belial HATES this (at least in my evocations of him) will he help you, yes, but Belial wants you to put in just as much if not more work than he does. And in time you will find that you do not need Belial to do any work as he has been preparing you to do what he can do without him needing to be by you holding your hand.

The best offering to Belial? Hard. Mother. Trucking. Work. He will teach (like a drill Sargent) you to be like him, and do what he can do. Your sweat from hard work is the best “offering”.
Good luck and I hope this helps.

1 Like

that’s what i’ve been saying for the longest.[quote=“Orismen, post:3, topic:1555”][quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:1555”] I feel it is important for me to first off begin a working relationship in working to gain Beliels trust/willingness to work with me. Though I have no idea how to do a good offering ritual to him, I have done an offering ritual in which while uttering him name 3x3 I draw my blood onto a tissue and burn them on 3 candle covenanting that when I win the lottery I will try to buy this city- rename it from WEAUBLEAU[/quote]

Best way to get Belial’s attention, open his sigil and talk with him. But please do not ask him to help you when the lottery. Really think about what you are telling yourself when you say that you win the lottery. You are basically saying that you do not want to put in a great deal of effort to achieve your goals. Belial HATES this (at least in my evocations of him) will he help you, yes, but Belial wants you to put in just as much if not more work than he does. And in time you will find that you do not need Belial to do any work as he has been preparing you to do what he can do without him needing to be by you holding your hand.

The best offering to Belial? Hard. Mother. Trucking. Work. He will teach (like a drill Sargent) you to be like him, and do what he can do. Your sweat from hard work is the best “offering”.
Good luck and I hope this helps.[/quote]

that’s what i’ve been saying for the last few days.

fdm, if you want to win the lottery, call on labezerin. there is a rite in the miracle of new avatar power that shows you how to do that. i had a thread over at evocation magic where i explained which parts of nap you want to do and in what order. look at my old thread ([url=http://bit.ly/16SSsmm]http://bit.ly/16SSsmm[/url]) under section 2.i, the rites for money and lottery are on pp50 and 52. labezerin’s sigil is below.

1 Like

I have a huge Love/hate relationship with Golden Seal King Beliel.
Beliel teaches me to dredge on through.
Passed the Bullshit.
Just get the job done.
Beliel is that voice inside my head telling me to “get up” and to “keep moving “.