Beliel, annoying voice

I’m trying to lay here and clear my mind.
So I think of the thoughts of the day and I get hit with this annoying voice.

It keeps saying it’s name Beliel.
Like be…lie…el.

I really just want to go to sleep, but it keeps me up.
It’s so annoying, the voice.

It’s like it must mimic my voice or something

3 Likes

I’m kindof freaking out because when ever I close my eyes and try to sleep; I hear a voice saying “All Right”

1 Like

I keep hearing Another super annoying voice trailing me.

It’s pissing me off.
I want to sleep but I can’t

Sounds like something really wants you to call belial up. But if it’s just an annoying spirit, banish it maybe?

1 Like

Something similar to this happened to me with Marbas, except I woke up in the middle of the night and it started. I’d never heard of him so I just ended up writing the name down, and it stopped so I assume that was the purpose, to at least put that name out there and make sure I remembered it.

3 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2: open up his sigil and see where it goes? if Belial wants your attention it must be important matter!

5 Likes

If you decide to contact him let us know what happened.

3 Likes

I’m planning to once I have some alone time. I’m very secretive with magick and my boyfriend’s off season for work is during the winter, so he’s always around. I need to send him on some sort of mission around town for a few hours. :weary::joy:

5 Likes

If you guys are together for a while I’d suggest telling him.

1 Like

This might be a way to let you know you have transgressed with your ritual work regarding Beliel, and the annoying voices.

I would focus on your pact and honor all agreements with that deity or if no pact focus on your worship in a different way with different requests or meditations.

3 Likes

That’s the thing though,
I don’t do ritual work.
I may pray to Beliel or study the spirit extensively but I have never performed a proper ritual.

One time I burned all my art and journals as an offering but I was a teenager back then.

3 Likes

In that case it is probably a calling, since you put that kind of dedication into your belief and worship, although a while back.

It may be a calling to your past as he wishes further worship and requests you follow through with your requests regarding new rituals or requests.

4 Likes

Marbas didnt do shit for me idk why. Belial seems helpful but pretty chill he liked my weed and so did Lilith.

3 Likes

I love Lilith as well.
It makes me sick what organized religion has done to her.
It’s like calling your own mother a whore.

6 Likes

I know I’ll have to eventually. I was with him a few years before I started getting more into the occult. I guess I’m just trying to introduce him slowly because I think it’s a better approach with him. He knows I’ve got crystals and salt lamps all over the house, he knows from experience that I’m super intuitive, he’s found my tarot deck and wasn’t bothered by that, but I also tried to explain what astral projection was to him once, and he was like “You’re like Dr. Strange?!” sooooo…small steps. :joy:

3 Likes

Belial told me his name is pronounced like

BEH - LEE - AWL (ULL)

:man_shrugging:

8 Likes

This reminds me of another thread where Belial kept someone up all night until he pronounced his name right.

I’d link it, but I can’t find it and it’s pissing me off.

4 Likes

He told me that too.

1 Like

2 for verifying personal noses. :wink:

3 Likes

What is the real translation?
Without worth?
El is supposed to be connected to angels or god.
So what is Al?

1 Like