Belials warning explodes into materialization

To foreshadow this post a bit, I have to first off say thank you Belial. You, have been knockin at my door for a while now, and opened it at just the right time. I was confused at first because I was thinking Belial was going to be too difficult of a challenge for me to undergo, and really the time for me to truly experience him is beyond amazing. He is with me now, i feel his presence thru my entire body. I had a truly unfuckingbeliebable experience last night. Just 24 hours ago. Definately excited to hear where that goes.

So ill go back two nights ago. When i was alone in my room i was trying (really trying) to communicate with Azazel because apon meditating on his sigil and doing what i can to meet him on my astral plain, He sits there watching not talkingā€¦ just waiting back in the shadows, for the last month or longer.

As he sits there watching and all you do is look into the eyes of obsidian fire glazing into your being. In that moment you know in your every atom, to trust the unique power those obsidian eyes of smoldering flame, let yourself sink into the blackflame smoldering in the infernal darkness, allow its infernal power to seep into you, and drink from its rivers of infernal knowledge burning the undesirable, and then simplt allowing power to ride through you.

Even when life started to get boring or rough, you know when you truly look into the eyes of Azazel, sitting quietly, his eyes will tell you He chose you. Looking inside the black eyes that watch and know of all things to become and that were. The infinite, everything that we can preceive possible to be expanded apon in our human bodies. Though the realms these eyes hold and seem endless, there is more there than we can possibly preceive if and When the growth occurs and accention is activated we will grow into our godhood. Activating this stage swings the gates of knowledge open. But there is moreā€¦ more room for growth, always?everevolving. As the cycles of destruction lead to new creation, new knowledge you experience pain and suffering, but its so fucking beautiful, because when im going through a difficult time i see the beauty of knowing this is the only way new growth occurs the old and weak die in misery.

I feel as if i could go on and on for days with thisā€¦ its difficult to write as i dont think ive ever recieved so many messages at once. Thank you to Azazel. And thank you Belial for connecting the bridge. Your presence is welcome in this body. In this space, always welcome and always appreciated on a deep level unexplainable in a human language.

I chose Azazel as my first Demonic god to intentially make contact with(around the time i joined this forum.) Maybe a little before, seems like a long time ago.

Anyway i knew i was ā€œsupposedā€ to work with Belial first but ill aways be a rebel at heart and do things on my own time when and if feel never based on anything anyone else saidā€¦ i make my own opinon ill walk my own path based on what i choose to agree or disagree withā€¦

Anywayā€¦ when i made contact with Belial finially, after much magnetic poll, he said to me (2 days ago) " tomorrow your going to be in a situation that is life or death i will have to keep on my toes and keep my wits about me if i wish to survive" ā€¦ i found this message very direct and to the point, and somewhat unbelievable reallyā€¦ still i took it to heart ass was very important. Same voice that kept telling me my mom would die.

i live in a small town where bad shit really never happens and you dont generally have to worry about a whole lot. But you know human beings? Shit happens.

So yesturday i was running to the bank at night after closing the gas station. On foot of course i walk everywhere. Funny thing was my whole day had been much slower than. And i we made less than we normally do, so my deposite was at an all time low since working there. Had a little over 2 grand on me but most days im dropping 3 and 5ā€¦ anyway i walk by the darkest most secluded part of the walk between the station and the bank. Someone shouts ā€œHeyā€ in a male voice unrecognized behind me and i turn around saying ā€œwhats up?ā€ In a really pissy tone. I hate talking to people when im doing stuff like dropping off my companys money to the bank.

As i turn around to see who the fuck is talking to me. This fuckin guy has a black bandana on his face, black beanieā€¦ i was suprised as i was not really thinking that voice in my head the day before was gonna truely manifest but i was definately paying attention and watching all day. So this fuckin dude in his costume gets in my face saying ā€œGive me the money homie!ā€ ā€œWhat"i replied as my adrenaline kicked in"Give me the money homieā€ he repeated. ā€œHey no problem man, i dont want any trouble, its yoursā€ i opened my backpack and gave him the zippered envolope with the money inside. Looked down at his hands and saw his hand clenching a knife near my stomache. "Dont call cops, dont say anything about this.ā€™ Told the dude i wouldnt and he told me"go sit on those steps over thereā€¦ i obviously gained his trust cause he turned awayfrom me for a second as he opening the envolope. So i just ran off as he looked away, Called cops, contacted my local friendsā€¦ pretry sure i figured out who he is and where he lives. Gotta love knowing people and having everyone on your sideā€¦ feels good. So yeah this is the talk of the town right now. So nuts. I saw the look in the guys eyes, he could care less if he stabbed me for that money. He could care less if he killed me. So anyway for my personal amusement and the fact that i simply dont put up with being stalked, not to mention held up with a knife and robbed, and even though i definately have the upperhand and will destroy his entire life for fuckin with me. No mercy, no remorse,worse than death punishment. Fuckin this dude is already going downno matter what but oh im gonna have some fun with this one

If anyone else wants in on this pm me.

But yeah sorry if this is long and messy. Will clean up if need be later.

Just wanted to share what happened the first time i contacted Belial with the intention of allowing his teaching into my life. Is good. I feel the energy so intensly from him.

Really interested in the black alchemy of Belial. To unlease all potential within human nature. Become the god of our own experence.

Thank you Azazel and Thank you Belial!

13 Likes

Open a journal!

5 Likes

Crazy parallels to what I am going through. Belial is assisting me with a stalking situation that on more than one occasion became fucking dangerous. He will march you in front of a firing squad, knowing full well the outcome beforehand. Tests and challenges to prove you are without a master. I think he will also revel in the eventual takedown of the motherfucker who did that to you. Donā€™t forget to include the Big B in what will no doubt, be an epic finale. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s awful, I hope that fuck gets whatā€™s coming to him, Andromalius may help here, do a search on the forum for his name and info.

Also no offence but your employer needs to NOT be putting your life in danger in this way, they have a duty of care to ensure their employees are not made targets, what if that guy had been one beer/hit of his chosen medication over the limit of common sense, and just knifed you anyway?

Youā€™ve obviously been pinged by the local lowlifes for this, and they often hit the same targets over again.

4 Likes

Yeah this was one of if not the most surreal experiences Iā€™ve ever had. I am beyond in awe. The fact that the first formal conversation with him was so specific and was exactly what i needed to hear. It was nuts seeing that guy and knowing that its what Belial was warning me about I always thought he would be uncomfortable to work with, but i get this deep passionate yet powerful and dark warmth from him. Sitting here zoning out, with light wall creaks near him when i notice him, i see him in the corner of my eye. He helped me a lot today as well.

I went to the office for the oil buisness i work for today, the main office which is here in town, to talk to his son who runs all the buisness, CEO guy whom i know a lot about and dont want to get too specific on here but, He owns at least 50 gas stations, some dairies, and makes millions and millions. Guy is only concerned for money, he dosent give a shit about anyone but himself. Hes been awful to my good friend whom was managing a station in another town. This friend of mine in June had a stroke while working at their station. He called our ceo to tell him what happened and all he was concerned about was " well then who the fuck is gonna run this station and keep making me money. Hes known to treat employees badly, no healthcare, no raises or bonuses. He dosent pay for needed maintence at the station.

Belial helped me in there today and has been guiding me in my conversations. I went in the office today to finially formally meet this dude on the circumstances that im supposed to be driving with the cash and never walking, which they told me was required at the beginning. But i dont own a car and they knew that. Cool thing is ill just start driving the handicapped van we used for my mom when she was alive. I got the go ahead to do that real quick. But then also the he lost all cash made that day ( not really tho, hes definately insured for that).

I walk in the office and CEO guy is pissed off, and hes yelling at me about it. When i start talking to him his mood changes from pissy to happy. I was able to respond perfectly. I went from talking about how i need to not walk with the cash to me telling him my concerns for the stations computer program, was fuckin up the till and making it short everyday, meaning people were getting free gas and he was losing money. Really got his dick hard my concern for his buisness and his pocket change. Dantelion had been helping me with this alot, and I think with Belial they work together synergistically. Theyā€™ve been guiding me and teaching me to use the tone of my voice and certain words to different people on an advanced level of persuasion. Im amazed at this, because, i dont mean to go out on a limb too far here, but i feel like theve given me an ability to hypnotize and alter thought using tone of voice and word selection is a specific way for apecific auras and vibes and body language.

Its like recieving a gift no money could ever buy, Hail to Belial, and Hail to Dantelion for something so beyond what i ever thought was a possibility for myself.

I got more info today for my case. Im not going to discuss the details until we get evidence and a court case but its really coming together quite easily. You can p.m. me if there are questions about anything on here, just not all of that needs to be public domain but feel free anytime if your curious about anything or whatever. But yeah keep getting dirt on this guy.

@Lady_Eva I will definately do that, Andromalius popped in my head a couple times since this incident, I will do some research aand go from there :slightly_smiling_face: thank you. I was told at the beginning i needed to drive with the cash or get a ride, but wasnt always possible until i got ths go ahead to use the van. I know the CEO is an apathetic jackass, his attitude towards my friend who had the stroke at work was actually one of the things that drew me to this job. :wink:.

Anyhooz gotta talk to the officer tomorrow, give him the info i recieved today, and see how the case is coming along. Solid evidence feels like its getting close. :metal:

2 Likes

Did an evocation of Andromalius yesturday. (I can make a seperate post on that after this shit unfolds) he definately is working fast. Just got a call from the cop with a lead. Heā€™s gonna call back in about 20 minutes for my confirmation. Mother fuckers goin down :smiling_imp:.

They didnt call me but i know theyll be coming in the station tomorrowā€¦ ive had less than 8 hours of sleep since that a went down. Gonna sleep good tonight knowing this guys gonna have a pretty shitty next few years getting picked on in jail. Belial has been awesome, his energy pushes me to endure and shed my weaknesses. What i get out of this is he wants me to stregnthen my temple. Its been killing my ego that i ran and called policeā€¦ not something i am remotely proud of at allā€¦ makes me feel weak, and ashamed beyond words. makes me want to actually start taking better care of myself. Maybe learn some self defence shit and exersize and eat betterā€¦

Well that didnt quite go as expected. Apparently the cop is a pushover and let the guy go and now has to find him again. And now the ceo has made it very personal and im ready to destroy the mother fucker. No one talks to me the way he did and gets away with it. Im fuming at work today.

2 Likes

Donā€™t second guess yourself. You did the right thing. He was armed, and you werenā€™t. The whole point of that challenge as far as Belial is concerned is that he will make you shed fear. I am also getting that it will not be a smooth resolution straight away. Never is. Just when you think itā€™s over, some other shit happens. This could be a catalyst for change in your work or life direction, as well.
I can tell you the turbulence is real when working with Belial. I have both never been so scared, and put in ā€˜perceivedā€™ danger, and then felt so surprised at what I can pull off.
I ainā€™t dead yet, and actually dropping my fear of physical death.
You have to stay calm in the midst of a hurricane. If Belial has your back, he HAS your back.

2 Likes

@Silver_Star thanks, yeah i totally lost my mind for a bit there and its kinda funny now. Ive been all mad and determined for that dude to get screwed. I talked to the cop yesturday, suprised the shit out of me. Said he let the guy go and shouldnt havr and was looking for him again :joy:. After talking to mr.CEO yesturday requesting my night shift back he was a total dick about it. Im glad his money got stolen. Not that 2 grand is shit to him but the motherfucker deserves some repercussions for his behavior and attitude towards his employees.

The ceo got the cops to watch video footage of me working. When im alone in the office and have no customers i pull out sigils and focus on them for long periods of timeā€¦ really funny to think of them watching that and realizing im into some ā€œweird shitā€. Anyways im prepping something to take care of what really needs taken care of here. Im interested to see what will happen next. More centered today so thats a good start.

2 Likes

Glad to hear you are feeling more centered. You got this. :metal:t2:

2 Likes