Belial's rage indoors

Belial suggested I perform his Belial’s rage ritual. He did suggest that there was another way to do the ritual than doing it outdoors, but when pressed I didn’t get any answer, so far.

So I’m asking here.

Due to the weather, lack of privacy, and my physical challenges, I’m unable to perform the Belial’s rage ritual outdoors as suggested in the book.

Have any of you ever done the ritual indoors?

3 Likes

what is this ritual?

1 Like

I’ll wait for an answer, as this sounds like something good. I’m physically capable of performing it outdoors, but my family would definitely notice me sneaking out at night.

1 Like

It’s in Anthology of Sorcery, Vols. 1, 2 and 3 which is available on Amazon.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this ritual but if he said it can be done inside then it can be done inside just make sure you stand inside a protective barrier before you start it just in case things go south right center lol I’m taking it that this is a intense rite that he wants you to do to gain knowledge or power or both so take precautions before hand and take this very serious as well friendly warning I had to deliver to you :blush:

I’ve done this ritual before but outside, it’s a very powerful ritual yes. The ritual involves digging a small hole and burying an ematille stone so you’ll have to get creative. You can definitely personalize this ritual to fit your needs and that being said rituals that you personalize tend to be more successful anyways

2 Likes

I’ve done the ritual inside. It is very powerful and can leave a bit of a residue so I would recommend cleansing afterwards.

2 Likes

This ritual mainly used when in the sights of the law like court cases for example. I’m sure you could use it for other circumstances too

1 Like

How would you do it inside, seeing as how you have to dig and bury things?

You could get a wooden box to put it in & wrap the items in a black cloth, i was asked to do that with my pact I made with him Just a suggestion but do whatever works for you :grin:

2 Likes

I thought of ssomething kind of similar. Or when it comes time to bury it you could go outside,bury it and then go back inside, end the ritual then definitely cleanse the area. But you may want to bury it somewhere off your property if possible

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions.

I will have another chat with Belial when I sit with him later.

It’s possible I will bury it outside then come back in to finish the ritual. I’ll banish afterwards using the exorcism from KoF, but modified. Otherwise, I’ll have Lucifer or Belial exorcise the place.

For those of you who don’t know what the ritual is, it’s a ritual against tyranny. So it’s used in legal cases, or other situations where there is tyranny. That’s as far as my current understanding of it goes.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s the ritual EA used to avoid conviction when he and his wife were charged with over a dozen felonies.

Is it in all 3 volumes or just in one?

I tweaked it to suit my situation. I used my personal gift of writing to essentially bleed out the situation that enraged me, made a mockery of the tyrant, and cursed his reign to fall in a very descriptive fashion, channeling my rage and Belial’s power through my body onto the paper, burning it afterwards to release the energy

2 Likes

Did you do a full evocation, or just a rage-fueled petition?

Full evocation that turned into partial possession. This occurred during my 90 day pact with Belial as part of my gatekeeper pathworking so doorway to allow him some control over me was open during the ritual

1 Like