Belial's Gate to the Abyss

i performed this ritual at 3:00am 8/18/2019

i sat in a meditative position, focused on my breath

itz ra cha belial x3

root chakra is buzzing and i merge with his consciousness

i anointed inverted seven pointed star with my blood, gazed into it and absorbed its essence for 10 minutes through my third eye. I felt hot windy energy flying around my face and into my body it was crazy

I close my eyes in preparation to meet Belial, i see darkness and got visions of an apocalyptic realm, there i see two thrones, there was no one there, i see a silhouette of myself on both of the thrones, then the two thrones merge and i see black flames form behind it, and there stood Belial in all black flames with scarlet eyes.

he didn’t say anything, and i was taken into another realm, i saw a huge lava waterfall and i went deep inside:

me: where am i going Belial?
B: into the abyss

then there was nothing, i felt an ominous feeling and see something i never thought i would see, it was a large and vary long spine that was thousands of feet tall with i believe a metroid like brain on top, then it became a normal brain. it was weird. my surroundings were complete darkness with a dark crimson blue horizon, i felt information poring into me, and had many ideas about what the fuck i was seeing

me: what is this?
B: You are at the beginning of creation
me: …

I was transported back and invited Belial to join me in my dreams, and went to bed to continue the ritual

the rest was personal

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing.
It seems like a very intense and life changing experience.

2 Likes