Belial

I am a couple days in with my pact with Belial, and was wondering how his energy usually is? Lately I am feeling a lot of love and lust, I’m feeling very creative and emotional, and am writing a lot of song lyrics. Is this how his energy usually is? Or does it change with each person? I feel like he his amplifying my usual energy and helping me transform them into something tangible. Thoughts?

3 Likes

That sounds like Belial to me! He makes me feel hot and pops songs in my head! It might be different to everyone.

3 Likes

Another question when working with demons do they know are true selves? Like who we are on a soul level? With no stereotypes and no social conditioning, and they can push us in the direction in which we are supposed to go? Like they know better than we do

3 Likes

They might know and help us, but no one knows better than your higher self!

1 Like

Every demon works towards your intentions, so it’ll be the same for their energy.
That said, Belial can present to you an energy so strong that bring “awe” or a sweet one that will bring love and lust.
So be sure to ride on that stream. Your operation was successful.

4 Likes

I think they know us far better than we know ourselves. Our minds seem to be completely open to them.

3 Likes