Belial

Hey guys I just wanted to come on here and ask if anything what I experienced has ever happened to you a couple months back Belial came to me in a dream or what I perceived it to but anyways I could not see his face but I heard his voice when I asked his name ever since then when I look upon his sigil I feel this very strong pull sometimes I even have to look away note that I had not even took any interest in his sigil or this demon beforehand can somebody please help me understand what this means also I am a Virgo my element is Earth which coincidentally lines up with the same element as Belial can somebody please help me make some sense of this or why this happened from what I understand Belial is a very powerful demon so why did he call out to me

2 Likes

Spirits do that sometimes , try working with him and see what happens

1 Like

Welcome @Works-of-darkness It is a rule of this form for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Lol my bad, I was using voice to text I’ll do better next time

2 Likes