Belial

Hello i haven’t been intreseted in Belial but i was advised to look into him, now everything that i have read on him on here is all positive. But i also read other things on the net and diff pages and of course some of them are negitive. He must be drawn to me cuz after i made his sigil and placed it on my alter along with My Patron Mother Lilith the fly that has been chilling in my apt for two weeks landed on the money i had in my hand that i placed in his spot??? Can i have anyones exp please

the fly leads me to believe it’s a call to Beelzebub more than King Belial. However,if you still feel it is Belial calling, draw out his sigil, burn some sandalwood and chant his enn.
“Lirach Tasa Vefa Welhc Belial”
gaze at the sigil, but don’t focus on it.
almost look through it. continue until you receive results.

1 Like

Thats what i said to my wife when she tried to kill it i said dont do that Beezlebub is gnna get you

1 Like

I was asking someone about atlantis and they said look into him. So i did and i like what i seen on here and thoght to myself im in some situations that occur from some of the readers i seen about him. So idk im no master at this but surely no novice i just havnt worked with too many if you know what i mean

That was just Beelzebub letting you know you’re on the right track lol. Jk, I haven’t worked with Belial yet, but I plan to. Like you I’ve heard positive and negative things, I wouldn’t recommend Belial to beginners.

2 Likes