Belial: Without a Master is here!

Just got my copy in and can’t wait to read it. Going to get a quick shower then go a little media dark for a while while I read. Has anyone else ordered it/gotten it in yet? I’d love to know everyone’s thoughts on it. I wasn’t able to get anything aside from the book so I’d love to hear anything on the other products available too.

5 Likes

Mine arrives today I am so happy! :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s great! Haven’t been able to get into mine yet since some stuff came up. Hope you enjoy it. I kind of hate the packaging they use now. I wish they still used those boxes… The leather on mine was bent a bit but luckily it doesn’t feel like the spine was bent any.

Fuck really? I thought that because my copy of black magick of ahriman was a rush order thing I didn’t get one. That upsets me because I paid $200.00 and if I don’t get a box I’ll be a bit upset. It’s an expensive book and the added protection would be nice. :confused: I’ll see and report back if they don’t and if anyone cares.

2 Likes

I’m interested in hearing about it.
For a $200 book I’d expect it in a nice box.

2 Likes

I’ll tell you when I get home. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they normally rush stuff. I didn’t really keep an eye on that in the past. I don’t know if my copy of Black Magick of Ahriman was in a box or not either. Betting on not though. I could understand not doing a box if it was 50 or under, or something like that. But $200 with only 200 copies printed? Yeah that one might need a little more protecting it.

2 Likes

As far as I’m concerned you’re paying for the box already as well :confused:
I truely hope this gets an ebook release.

2 Likes

My Heathen copy came in a box and a BALG pouch and I paid $200 for that so maybe same thing?

1 Like

Yeah this is weird, so this new never before human evolution information is only 200 physical copies. I’m fine with t hat but should they not have am ebook version as well? I love BALG but at that price some added defence would be nice. Tho I will post pic as soon as I get home to show.

2 Likes

So @Luxbey if you don’t mind my asking what was your opinion on BMOA?

1 Like

Here’s $200.00.
211 pages, some moisture due to it raining and being in a metal box. And it only came with a bag. But it looks nice and is going to be worth the read. Really tho that dent man. :confused:

6 Likes

I’d love an ebook release. I’m tempted to type up the whole thing on my computer just to have it digital in case anything happens.

As far as the BMOA, I honestly haven’t finished it. No idea why. But there was a lot of power from it and I did like what I’ve read so far. I think it was the writing style more than anything that was a little difficult for me.

1 Like

That’s exactly where and how mine was bent. Though mine honestly wasn’t as bad. Again, as long as the actual spine isn’t damaged, I’d say it’s fine.

1 Like

Just opened mine, everything lookin’ good over here. Time to Belial out for a few hours. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sounds awesome, and I hope you enjoy it. :slight_smile: From the bit I have read it is really refreshing to read stuff from @Timothy. The introduction has been infirmitive

I felt it to when I first got mine and oddly enough never from another book. It’s worth a read threw @KurtisJoseph has in interesting writing style and from the times I have been able to interact with him and read his posts he seems to have a very direct firm was of getting stuff across not to say mean but just no time for “pissing around the bush” as it were. If you get the chance I would suggest finishing it. :slight_smile: it is good to hear your copy was not as damaged.

Yeah, I do want to finish it but it just feels like there are other things I need to do first before I get it done. But it is on my list so I’ll get around to it.

1 Like

Fair enough, my list is ever expanding as well.

1 Like

I’ve lost count at how long mine is a long time ago.

2 Likes