Belial Unleashed

Has any one done work with Belial to undo their chains?
I have got Belial to show me my chains. It seems like so much of them are Christian.
I sort of find that the chains are both a huge burden to improving and moving forward in my life, but yet they provide a sort of comfort and security. I have been having a bit of trouble taking it to the next level. Has anyone else been where I am? Have you took the plunge and removed your chains? Please explain.

3 Likes

Everyones chains are different and we all act differently depending on the circumstances. In my opinion you should comfort your chains the mind set and habits that are holding you back. If you are afraid to call spirits then call upon one and strike up a conversation. If it is a mind set that is holding you back then challenge it by dwelling on the flaws. king belial reviled much about the things holding me back and i decided to not compromise, no excuses. If you do nothing those chains will still be there.

Yes, part of my work with Belial is about removing my shackles. He’s excellent. And he will show you what you need to see and know. It’s a lifelong thing, in my opinion. Stick with it. It can be hard, but stick with it to reap the rewards.

3 Likes

Yes. I have. I adore King Belial and did this earlier this year. I had a lot of my fears thrown at me to deal with and then they were no longer fears or binding to me in any way.

My chains where toxic family, phobias, being too empathic at the detriment of myself and a few more.

Busting these things is scary and liberating and you grow immensely, even after the pain it causes.

2 Likes

I don’t think I removed any as of yet, Belial also seemed to show me how far reaching the butterfly effect goes as well so even some of the stuff that really gets at me, I haven’t yet removed any, I have loosened them so far which seems to help some. I’m in a weird position right now it is so hard to make decisions.

What is this exactly? Is this a ritual or something? From this brief thread I feel this could be beneficial to me and I’d like to learn more. Please advise.

:black_heart:

1 Like

Hi @LittleCat nice name. Anyways we have contracts and chains in our life, by people, past life agreements as well as angels, demons and others. Often times we are sucked into others realities, often times we don’t even understand the power someone or something has over us.
Between Belial and Lucifer I now understand why even atheists can be so susceptible to God and magick, even if they don’t consciously understand their connection to these things. A very interesting one is astrology for example, we don’t think it effects us yet we go along with it, even the skeptics on some level, because that is where the currents take us, we often complain that we are like ships without rudders when we are captains of our life. For me sometimes the chains maybe useful but annoying, sometimes even discovering them makes me feel like Jim Carry in the Truman Show, the way some of the so called good guys are demanding I bow down to them and give up my will to them, while I’m hardly trying to fight with them and they are trying their damndest to get me to surrender everything for little to about fuck all in return. This has been one wild experience for me. So um something like that.

How about this for busting chains. There was No Jesus, therefore, No Christ- therefore no Christianity. You would do well to watch the youtube vid-- Caesars Messiah by Joseph Atwill. Then spend some good time going through The Atheist Experiance vids.
Why the Gospels are myth- Richard Carrier. The case against the case for christ- Robert price

That should help you foundationally.
FDM

1 Like

I on’t know there was no Jesus but I think that is very probably.
I will check out the videos because it will help loosen the chains regardless.
However my concern is there is still a few little things I might need within the chains.
Mostly just concerned with losing people I love that the chains still bind us together in some way.
Perhaps some additional fear of damnation and blah, blah, blah, but I should sort of get over that.
I’m pretty sure Jesus only temperately rescue’s you and you have to find some other way to learn the lessons and go through it anyways.

I believe karma, and as for Jesus, he might not be real, but his power is a real enough form of magick, but disbelieving in him, reduces his power.

But thanks this helps. I can search those things.