Belial:- The Scorpian God - Lord of Heights and Depths

So, since I can no longer practice full ceremonial evocation I have been focusing on primarily soul travel. Specifically, pathworking with Mark Allen Smith’s book “the Scorpian God” -centering on a rather obscure and hidden aspect of Belial. The Belial in this grimoire is unlike the Belial found in many other books, as he holds the “forbidden knowledge of the Hights and depths”. Smith goes on to say that this knowledge is in fact the keys to gates of Atlantis and the ways in which primal gods can be communed with.

I thought Id post one of my experiences with it, which happened last night. Before I got into bed I opened the book, went into a trance like state -“rapture” I guess, and recited the call of Belial after opening his sigil. What’s interesting here was that the physical world changed more than the sigil (normally the sigil will glow or the lines will bend or go 3D, but in this case the same process occurred with the room. The room was incredibly dark and had periodic flashes.) There was a definite presence, one that felt dark and foreboding, but at the same time ancient and powerful. Belial came quickly and stood before me, clocked in a thick brown shroud with the mark of the scorpian of his chest.
He told me to continue and recite some other incantations to open the gates. At this point something odd happened, I began craving the dark. Not that the light became blinding or anything like that, but I felt a need to sit in darkness, to see, hear and feel nothing. So I turned off the lights and got on top of my bed. I relaxed deeper into a trance and found that I was soul travelling much easier than before.

I could still feel my physical body, but I didn’t care, it was like my conciousness just didn’t even consider the concept of failure, I was somewhere else entirely. In the other realm, I was once again in darkness. A void of sorts, no light or sound, just me in the darkness. As I wondered around this place I noticed I wasn’t alone, I could feel a presence again. At this point, my spiritual vision moved from first person to a kind of view from behind me, and that’s when I saw it. A serpent, a huge Basalisk/Leviathan like creature, with black scales was circling around me. This was the first form of Belial. I was swallowed by this serpent and began falling through a long tunnel into the depths. I remember Belial saying “in order to experience the Hights of light, you must first crawl through the depths of darkness”. There was no bottom, but I eventually stopped and began floating up a large stair case.

I was now in a large manor house, the kind you see in possession movies in the middle of the country. So oak furniture, Grand wooden staircase etc. I heard whispering upstairs so I began to walk that way, and as soon as I set my foot on the step, a woman appeared in front of me. She had straight black hair, an elegant red dress and Green eyes. I asked her name, which she replied that she was the Goddess Hecate (makes sense since she is another entity that Smith has worked with exstensivley), she then welcomed me to her realm, I gave her a polite kiss on the cheek, we shook hands and walked upstairs. Along the way she explained that we would be working together quite extensively, which is why she had taken the time to introduce herself personally. When we reached the top of the staircase we were no longer in a house, but rather in a grand throne room. She walked up and sat on a large throne, guarded by two black Panthers. Above us was the black sun burning, so I’m guessing we were in her throne room somewhere in Thagrion or Thaumiel.

I was then once again in the void space (I’m going to call this place the shadow world for simplicity sake, since void or abyss have been used already, but it’s different to them). I was lying on my back and slowly, masses of scorpians crawled up out from beneath me and began crawling all over me and engulfing me. As they rose up my body, Smith’s triumvirate appeared (Lucifer, Hecate and Belial) and they were showing me everything I was afraid of. In classic Belial fashion, he was now shifting appearances to everything thar aroused fear in me, Hecate was doing the same, except my Astral vision was focusing closely on her face, which was morphing and disfigured, deliberately making me uncomfortable. Lucifer was simply standing there, observing. Once the scorpians had covered me, everything went black. Lucifer then ignited a flame that burnt them away and lit up the shadow world. This flame continued to burn for the remainder of my time in the realm. Belial and Hecate then attempted to repeat the scaring process, shifting into various horrific things and showing me horrific images (brutal dismemberment of children, burning bodies, disfigured faces etc) but I felt nothing. I was no longer afraid, I simply felt nothing when looking at the images. Belial then told me that I was now ready to explore the depths of Atlantis. I shook hands with all 3 entities, and affirmed that I would be working with them soon.

I then flew back upwards, through the earth and back into my room. There was a pathetic little parasite waiting for me when I got back (I suspect a test from Belial). I once again felt nothing as it tried to feed off me, but I extended my hand and sent out some energy at this entity. As soon as it absorbed this energy, it began convulsing and noticeably getting weaker. I then simply controlled the energy inside of the entity and “exploded” it from the inside out, dissipating it into the Astral world. All that was left in its place was a puddle of black “goo” which I purified with some golden energy from the Flames.

I then activated my servitors to keep watch for the night and went back to my body and woke up.

Belial is nuts but incdedibly helpful
Hecate is kind and cute…
Lucifer is something else entirely…

15 Likes

This is so useful on so many levels, thank you! :slight_smile:

Ive been working Belial too. So this is really great! :slight_smile:

I luv Belial, Hecate and Lucifer.

[quote=“Azael, post:1, topic:8610”]So, since I can no longer practice full ceremonial evocation I have been focusing on primarily soul travel. Specifically, pathworking with Mark Allen Smith’s book “the Scorpian God” -centering on a rather obscure and hidden aspect of Belial. The Belial in this grimoire is unlike the Belial found in many other books, as he holds the “forbidden knowledge of the Hights and depths”. Smith goes on to say that this knowledge is in fact the keys to gates of Atlantis and the ways in which primal gods can be communed with.

I thought Id post one of my experiences with it, which happened last night. Before I got into bed I opened the book, went into a trance like state -“rapture” I guess, and recited the call of Belial after opening his sigil. What’s interesting here was that the physical world changed more than the sigil (normally the sigil will glow or the lines will bend or go 3D, but in this case the same process occurred with the room. The room was incredibly dark and had periodic flashes.) There was a definite presence, one that felt dark and foreboding, but at the same time ancient and powerful. Belial came quickly and stood before me, clocked in a thick brown shroud with the mark of the scorpian of his chest.
He told me to continue and recite some other incantations to open the gates. At this point something odd happened, I began craving the dark. Not that the light became blinding or anything like that, but I felt a need to sit in darkness, to see, hear and feel nothing. So I turned off the lights and got on top of my bed. I relaxed deeper into a trance and found that I was soul travelling much easier than before.

I could still feel my physical body, but I didn’t care, it was like my conciousness just didn’t even consider the concept of failure, I was somewhere else entirely. In the other realm, I was once again in darkness. A void of sorts, no light or sound, just me in the darkness. As I wondered around this place I noticed I wasn’t alone, I could feel a presence again. At this point, my spiritual vision moved from first person to a kind of view from behind me, and that’s when I saw it. A serpent, a huge Basalisk/Leviathan like creature, with black scales was circling around me. This was the first form of Belial. I was swallowed by this serpent and began falling through a long tunnel into the depths. I remember Belial saying “in order to experience the Hights of light, you must first crawl through the depths of darkness”. There was no bottom, but I eventually stopped and began floating up a large stair case.

I was now in a large manor house, the kind you see in possession movies in the middle of the country. So oak furniture, Grand wooden staircase etc. I heard whispering upstairs so I began to walk that way, and as soon as I set my foot on the step, a woman appeared in front of me. She had straight black hair, an elegant red dress and Green eyes. I asked her name, which she replied that she was the Goddess Hecate (makes sense since she is another entity that Smith has worked with exstensivley), she then welcomed me to her realm, I gave her a polite kiss on the cheek, we shook hands and walked upstairs. Along the way she explained that we would be working together quite extensively, which is why she had taken the time to introduce herself personally. When we reached the top of the staircase we were no longer in a house, but rather in a grand throne room. She walked up and sat on a large throne, guarded by two black Panthers. Above us was the black sun burning, so I’m guessing we were in her throne room somewhere in Thagrion or Thaumiel.

I was then once again in the void space (I’m going to call this place the shadow world for simplicity sake, since void or abyss have been used already, but it’s different to them). I was lying on my back and slowly, masses of scorpians crawled up out from beneath me and began crawling all over me and engulfing me. As they rose up my body, Smith’s triumvirate appeared (Lucifer, Hecate and Belial) and they were showing me everything I was afraid of. In classic Belial fashion, he was now shifting appearances to everything thar aroused fear in me, Hecate was doing the same, except my Astral vision was focusing closely on her face, which was morphing and disfigured, deliberately making me uncomfortable. Lucifer was simply standing there, observing. Once the scorpians had covered me, everything went black. Lucifer then ignited a flame that burnt them away and lit up the shadow world. This flame continued to burn for the remainder of my time in the realm. Belial and Hecate then attempted to repeat the scaring process, shifting into various horrific things and showing me horrific images (brutal dismemberment of children, burning bodies, disfigured faces etc) but I felt nothing. I was no longer afraid, I simply felt nothing when looking at the images. Belial then told me that I was now ready to explore the depths of Atlantis. I shook hands with all 3 entities, and affirmed that I would be working with them soon.

I then flew back upwards, through the earth and back into my room. There was a pathetic little parasite waiting for me when I got back (I suspect a test from Belial). I once again felt nothing as it tried to feed off me, but I extended my hand and sent out some energy at this entity. As soon as it absorbed this energy, it began convulsing and noticeably getting weaker. I then simply controlled the energy inside of the entity and “exploded” it from the inside out, dissipating it into the Astral world. All that was left in its place was a puddle of black “goo” which I purified with some golden energy from the Flames.

I then activated my servitors to keep watch for the night and went back to my body and woke up.

Belial is nuts but incdedibly helpful
Hecate is kind and cute…
Lucifer is something else entirely…[/quote]

This is amazing, thanks for sharing.

Exploring the depths is a lifetime journey. But I will keep this thread updated with experiences as and when I have them since it’s a good place to discuss things. As a side note, the Flame that lucifer “gave” me appears to have had an effect on my spiritual and physical healing ability. I got a tattoo the other day, and it has completely healed in less than a single day (anyone who has ink knows that it will bleed and scab and whatnot for about a week or two usually, but this has completely healed in a day). I did get sick after I got back from the depths, but that’s gone in a day too. Recovery has also improved, I took a Shaolin Martial arts class last night (Shaolin training regimes are insane if you haven’t seen them) and even though my body is bruised, the pain and stiffness, all gone.
No explanations on my part, so I’m thanking lucifer lol

Dear Azael please could you give us more insight on how Lucifer is diferent to hecate and Belial? Once he presented himselff to me in broaddaylight and invited me to follow him which i did or the time, but working with him made me too aggresive and angry. Presently im working with Hecate and the 4 thones o the lake of fire

Lucifer had a more stern feeling to him than the others. Not that it was a bad feeling, more along the lines of “don’t fuck around”, I think he saw their whole “scare attempt” thing as childish in a way, he wanted to get things done and move on to the next step. That said, he appeared warmer than Belial and Hecate, the phrase “Morningstar” or “light bringer” really does encapsulate what I felt about him, he holds the keys to the flames of his kingdom as Smith puts it, so he has a more “firm but fair” feel to him.

3 Likes

That is fucking sick bro that is pretty great. Qnd i believe, now dont quote me, but i believe in the Queen of Hell, Smith says Hecates throne lies beyond either Thaumiel or the Abyss id have to reread that. But he is another one of my favorite authors worls extremely well and produces very powerful tomes.

[quote=“vonPfaff”]Azael, thank you for posting your experiences working with the Scorpion King Belial and Hecate, through Smith’s book.

I have the PDF, and read through numerous chapters, but to tell you the truth, I HATE his writing style so badly, it all appears to me like mumbo-jumbo bull-shit. My eyes tired of trying to interpret what he was writing about. It seemed so fake. I am glad you gained something out of it.

I’ve worked with Belial on several occasions and know him to be very reliable. I just couldn’t relate to Smith’s work at all. [/quote]

i work with Queen of Hell for a long time now.

this mumbo-jumbo is work so deep that normal mind simply can not comprehend almost anything. it takes time, and true dedication to understand what is said.

i think M.A.Smith is Bruce Lee of occultism, i hold him in the most high regard.

and i would never bring this up publicly, but your song “Ode to Lilith” is really awful. the worst piece of devotion i’ve ever seen. it’s like setting a gramophone to play something beautiful, then tearing the vinyl and the gramophone violently.

sure i get there are levels of understanding everything. but since you used the word “fake” for Smith’s work, i will be so bold to proclaim you as fake. at least in the time of publishing the text Ode to Lilith. we may wage war if you want.

I recognize his energy in your description

Lucifer had a more stern feeling to him than the others. Not that it was a bad feeling, more along the lines of “don’t fuck around”, I think he saw their whole “scare attempt” thing as childish in a way, he wanted to get things done and move on to the next step. That said, he appeared warmer than Belial and Hecate, the phrase “Morningstar” or “light bringer” really does encapsulate what I felt about him, he holds the keys to the flames of his kingdom as Smith puts it, so he has a more “firm but fair” feel to him.[/quote]

Hecate and Belial are closer to each other in composition than Lucifer is to either of them. Lucifer is also a cut older than those two.

Which is why I tend to refer to Smith’s work as a bit “confused”. He mistakes Lilith for Hecate, and puts Belial in a position he doesn’t really have in relation to those two entities. Additionally, he practically “name-swapped” Atlantis with the older cycle of men, which is not the case. Atlantis/Lemuria was the first civilization of the new cycle, but did not belong with the old men.

He also uses too many incantations and sigils. It is needlessly complex.

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:10, topic:8610”]i work with Queen of Hell for a long time now.

this mumbo-jumbo is work so deep that normal mind simply can not comprehend almost anything. it takes time, and true dedication to understand what is said.[/quote]

I know what it’s trying to say, it just does a very winding road at doing so. It also has blinds.

i think M.A.Smith is Bruce Lee of occultism, i hold him in the most high regard.

He isn’t.

and i would never bring this up publicly, but your song "Ode to Lilith" is really awful. the worst piece of devotion i've ever seen. it's like setting a gramophone to play something beautiful, then tearing the vinyl and the gramophone violently.

What’s the point of bringing this up publicly in the first place? Take it to PMs. Your opinion of his work is your own, there is no need to publicly share it when its out of place like this.

Pretty much.

At the end of the day, who cares what someone says about the book?

It is personal experience that trumps all forms of learning. Including reading someone’s hand-me-downs and rehashes (which are incredibly common in modern occult publishing, I’ve noticed).

(Look for my newest works entitled "How to Destroy Your Enemy's Centre of Gravity" in AoS 3 you will learn something)

No thanks, I don’t have use for most authors nowadays.

I don't see you as having anything meaningful to add.

Everyone has something meaningful to add. Sure, his post slighted your Ode, but he also has worked in depth with MAS’ books. That is another perspective on the thread, which is meaningful if it comes from experience.

You are beneath us both.

…“Us”?

The only similarity between you and EA, or you and MAS, that I’ve been able to see from this thread alone is that whichever set you refer to are published authors.

Now, in what capacity do you refer to bahamuthat as “beneath you”? Power, experience, recognition?

Being an author only means your text was published. All manner of garbage gets published, to say nothing of self-publishing sites. I’ve never read your essay, and if it stays in the AoS probably never will, because I don’t purchase texts that aren’t necessary for my work. So I have no opinion of you, or what you do.

Might you have more experience than him? Sure. But he also may have more than you. The same goes with power.

My point, is that you’re both being useless by throwing around off-topic names at each other. Neither of you knows what the other is capable of. Neither of you gives a damn about the other. You both have your own work to be doing.

Take the bickering somewhere else.

1 Like

You’re right on all accounts Velotak

i publicly apologize for being a dick, one more time.

Oh that explains the terrifying gore I’ve been seeing…a test?

Thank you for sharing.

I evoked her few days ago, thats exactly what she did to me :slight_smile:

So Hekate and Belial work together.

And he is indeed the scorpion king/god

Hekate with green eyes. In one of my dreams the dream about Rome … Hekate had green eyes.

Interesting :thinking: