Belial on stability and prosperity

Has anyone else had any experiences with Belial hello big with financial matters? I did a quick search and didn’t really find a fitting topic… lately my business has been suffering due to the pandemic and I spoke with Belial a couple of days ago and ask to remove the chains of financial stress. I ask for stability and being of the earth element, (I often see Belial as an feminine earth deity) would be helpful. This morning, I woke up and had $350 in my bank from a client who said they just wanted to help my business through hard times. I have given no indication of money problems to this individual. What a blessing. It’s not a lot but it is just the amount that I needed to get me through. I am so thankful. I know it was Belial who must have whispered in her ear to send me money.

8 Likes

i want work with Belial, i think he is calling me but Belial is the only demon which make me scared

1 Like

Yes, I have experience help financially from him. He works super fast too.

I recently asked him to help me get a Car back which I bought that the Garage repair guy was keeping and using himself thinking he could take the piss for a few weeks longer. He also kept bumping the repair bill up.

The next morning I had him ringing to bring it back asap, no idea what happened but it wasn’t a good idea to try and take the piss anymore.

I also used Belial to get my share of an inheritance being withheld from me, I got it and the guy trying to shaft me paid a large price with his health.

Good result! Belial can be very supportive when he wants to be

4 Likes

how do i start working with belial?

It’s the same process working with any other demon.

1 Like

can you explain the whole process

Belial brought me 25,000 in a month

3 Likes

I also have an inheritance that is being withheld… good to know. :black_heart:

1 Like

If you have fear, you may conjure something fearful. I had a bit of resistance when I started working with Belial. I was afraid I might be ask to sacrifice parts of my life I wanted to hang on too. But I was able to work through all of that and I’m a much stronger person for having done so. Belial has actually become a great comfort in my life.

1 Like

Wow!! That is amazing. I’m working on a 3rd business venture. I feel he helps those who help themselves.

He does!

1 Like

Definitely call on Belial. What he did was brutal but needed and he doesn’t mess about.

2 Likes

The search function will help you. Nobody can tell you so much information here, it would take weeks of typing to cover all aspects. There are some good topics on evocation there for you to read

Yes… you will have to do a little research. Educating yourself is part of the process and actually the first steps to contact. S. Connolly has some great books… but all you need is available on this forum.

1 Like

There is a little magnifying glass in the upper right of your screen. It’s called a search function. Click on it, and type in “evocation guide.” Choose the fourth option down on the list.

1 Like

You asked for them?

Or just get a book on magick. demons of magick is a good one by gordon winterfield. why people make things so difficult trying to find answers online with pieces here and there and different opinions that may mess you up? Get a book that cover magick core foundations and it’s solved. very simple.

search function will confuse most as info is all over the place with differing opinions with differing experience people have.

3 Likes