Belial, is that you?

A few days ago I was talking with a friend about some problems I have been experiencing in my life. My path has usually been closer to rootworking, etc., but I have been feeling like there is more out there that I need to experience and utilize. My friend suggested I try working with Azazel. We talked at length about what I needed and how I could properly ask for Azazel’s help and teaching. A couple of days later, I did the evocation for Azazel. I felt a few things but most notably was a pressure building up in my head and chest. I ended the evocation, and continued on with my regular routine for bedtime.

That night, I did not dream and I am usually a very active and vivid dreamer. However, the next night, I was awakened multiple times. Most times I knew I had been either dreaming or projecting, but I couldn’t remember anything. This is highly unusual for me and I typically keep a journal of my dreams. This time I could not recall any details. As soon as I would try, my thoughts would scramble. Finally, the last time I was awakened, it was because I felt like someone was sort of poking at the back of my leg. It was a combination of feelings that made me feel like someone was trying to wake me up. In my mind, all I could think and hear was Belial over and over again. It was not a whisper, it was a firm repetition. I tried to go back to sleep, but I could not.

Since this time, I have decided to shift my focus off of Azazel and onto Belial. I have repeatedly seen triple digits of several numbers presented to me every single day for a week. I have spent several days now researching Belial and how to properly work with him. My hope is to conclude my study of him soon and that I will feel when the time is right to begin working with him. I am excited at the opportunity, and I will definitely share more of this experience as it comes along.

3 Likes

What hours were you awoken on? Its probably Belial. You should have more experience with him as I have a feeling he has a signature way of making contact.

I don’t remember exactly what time I went to bed that night, but I remember I tossed and turned a lot and it was later than normal. That’s rare for me considering the medication I’m on makes me go to sleep and I sleep really hard. I felt a presence each time I woke up, but couldn’t pinpoint it. Shortly before 4am is when I felt the poking on the back of my thigh. I was unusually hot that night and had kicked off all the blankets and sheets, leaving my body uncovered. It was the kind of poking like hey! Time to wake up! Definitely got my attention.

Thats awesome. Enjoy working with the big guy, he is my mentor and my power has grown immensely ever since

2 Likes

That’s interesting. He usually slaps or grabs my left thigh or buttcheek to get my attention. I have seen numbers repeating more often since I met him 222 333 and 555. While Lucifer is 111.

3 Likes

Women tend to receive a very sexual presence and lucid dreams when working with Belial. Many women become obsessed with him. Not surprised to hear that he slaps your ass and thighs whatsoever.

2 Likes

Yeeeah, i could see that happening. He feels almost completely irresistible.As in if I didn’t have a strong enough will I would just spend all day lying in bed fantasizing about him. Or focus my magic practice on working with him when that’s not my goal.

But that’s part of the test. He represents earthly pleasures but its learning not to completely give in. Knowing its all out there on the table but mastering your desire and taking what you want when you want it. He gets even more excited when you do that.

1 Like

Yes you got it. Belial is the type to take full advantage of a situation. If you submit to him fully you wont have much use for him, but he will make use of you rather. Definitely be a queen on a princess when working with Belial, and be a powerful queen and remind him you are in charge. Hell if you want Belial to pleasure you, it happens on your time and your account, like a sex slave, while respecting an acient god and making sure he fulfills your tasks. Enjoy working with the big guy, i took him on as my mentor. He has began changing my life in money, power, and ascent.

1 Like

I have been getting a lot of numbers, seems to never be 4’s, 8’s, or 9’s, and I get mostly 1’s, 3’s, and 7’s. This pic is from my car yesterday. I looked down and saw this. About a minute later it was completely different and there were no repeating numbers or anywhere near what these numbers looked like.

1 Like

Thank you for that information! I will make sure I stay just as I am…the Queen of Sass! Lol

1 Like