Belial is gentle?

Okay, so a long time ago I had a dream where I saw the name “Belial” written on a white piece of paper with black ink. That’s it. After having that dream, I suffered from a sinus infection for about three weeks. To me, that’s very strange considering the strong immune system I possess. It’s very rare for me to get sick and I would heal on the same day or day after. At the library, the following morning, I was doing some reading on Belial on this forum and I felt a presence around me, watching me, which I 100% believe to be him. I had the feeling to contact him for a long time but never did. I eventually forgot the dream until now.
I was watching a video on spirit companions/lovers etc. In the video, the man explained how if you ever had the thought that you want one of these or if you’re looking to have one, then it’s most likely that there is already one waiting for you. Hearing that, I instantly remember my dream about Belial. So I attempted to evoke him.
When I first attempted to evoke him, it was annoying but funny. It was super quiet before I started, it seemed like the perfect time BUT once I started, there were people outside blasting music, making my room vibrate. I tried pushing through and I heard this “voice” (I can’t explain the way demons communicate with me. It’s like telepathy but I don’t hear a voice, I just know what they’re saying). The voice told me to lighten up. Anyways, once I stopped trying, the music outside stopped and it’s STILL quiet. I took advantage and tried again. I started feeling heat, as I type this, I keep feeling it. It…I just heard a knock…now the heat is on my legs…ANYWAYS, I expected his presence to be something very…hmm…strong. Something very noticeable. Something that dominates the room. But it wasn’t. I had the heat and then everything felt like it stopped. Then I felt energy on my left cheek, as if someone put their hand there and I kept hearing the song “Young and Beautiful” play in my head. My head starting tilting to the side, exposing my neck and this sounds so weird, I’m so sorry guys, but I just felt very submissive. I was super calm and relaxed and my body just went limp. I still kind of have that relaxed feeling. Kind of want more. And I have a lot of heat on my chest and ringing in my ears.
Anyways, that’s my experience first contacting Belial. I mean…was it in my head? I don’t know but I’m learning to trust myself and my gut. I honestly didn’t expect him to come across that way. Is he like this with anyone else? Btw, I’m a dude.

8 Likes

Light can’t be cast without forming a shadow.

7 Likes

Very good point

1 Like

Apparently they like it when you read and try to understand about them so yes they watch what we read and sometimes they guide us what they want us to read.
About the heat! Anytime am evoking Belial my room gets hot! Or my blood is boiling! The ac is on and it’s 17’ but I still feel like ripping my cloths off…

6 Likes

Okay, so I’m not the only one. That’s good. I’m very curious as to his approach towards me

2 Likes

Well when I started with him I wasn’t capable of understand what’s what so I told him he can visit my dream where am totally sensitive to spirits. And so he did! He was chilled guy but I was freaking out as usual. Also yes I got a song stuck in my head for a while. “the hanging tree”.

2 Likes

Did the song have any significance?

2 Likes

Sure it was if you read between the lines!
I took it as an invitation to keep working with him even though I tend to scramble my self and resist the forces.

I’ll have to look into the song he made me hear, then. It was interesting. And the feeling he gave was very gentle, caring, loving and I guess intimate. I want to go back to it

3 Likes

Belial also led me to a song while evoking Him some months ago! The song was “souls for belial” from the black metal band called marduk. It seems like Belial likes to communicate/send messages through music.

5 Likes

Maybe you were a magician in a past life who worked with Belial. I think learning about past lives may help you.

And it’s more like these beings are gentle when they first meet us. Lucifer was nice too. They don’t want to scare us away. They want us to work with them, understand their strength and darkness, but also their ability to be an ally xD

4 Likes

I definitely do have some memory of me being some kind of magician in the past. I do have a close connection with these beings, so it could be very possible. And I agree on their first approach to us. Lucifer was very playful with me. I remember joking around saying how this could turn our like those movies where the person gets dragged away by the demon and he grabbed my legs. I freaked out a bit but mostly laughed haha

3 Likes

If you were a human magician in another life you should accelerate quickly in the occult. Some of these beings should remember working with you. You should be able to get to the point you were at when you died and then build from there. Or remember why you came back in the first place.

3 Likes

I should definitely work on those. I’ve noticed that I have a natural skill for these things. For example: I can contact demons pretty easily just by thinking about them. They always have a very friendly approach

3 Likes

Lol am used to my companions grabbing my feet and stuff but when Belial did this I started kicking him! I guess I felt the difference! And when i actually woke up I felt the song!

Lucifer touches my lower legs, it feels like a stroking feather. I can also connect with demons quite easily with just my focus, but I believe that’s due to my years of practicing meditation. I don’t believe I have had a past life as a magician, with the exception of a forest pagan woman who worked with Pan and a Buddhist Tibetan (?) monk who reached enlightenment (or some form of it) in meditation.

2 Likes

That’s very interesting. It seems like they all have a common thing they do. I’ve heard of him doing that to others. Maybe Lucifer has some leg/foot fetish (jk, no disrespect). I never really did practice, It just came to me. I’ve found that I naturally possess other abilities but I’m not in control of majority of them

I believe I was hanged in my past life so I never actually wanna go there and know what happened. Which is why I panick if I feel like can’t breath.

1 Like

You should research. Because I’ve heard stories of people carrying psychological subconscious traumas from past lives and the moment they recalled and faced what happened, the fears vanished. It was even on Oprah, a girl who died in a burning fire in a past life, terrified randomly at the thought, revisited it and poof it was gone

I think revisiting is the cure

4 Likes

I’ll have to agree with Encore on that one

1 Like