Belial information/advice needed

I’ve heard that Asmodeus and Belial don’t get along. Is that true??

2 Likes

I wouldnt know that for a fact. I haven’t worked with them at the same time for the same goal, unless for an orgasmic ritual…

2 Likes

A foursome with Lucifer, Asmodeus and Belial would be orgasmic on another level.
I’ve envoked Belial once, used his enn and read his envoking prayer. I used allot of my energy to him (I did this at 3:33am.) Then at 5am went to turn off my alarm and I saw his sigil ram into me. I was thrown onto my bed on my side facing the wall. I couldn’t move, couldn’t breath, couldn’t talk, my eyes rolled back into my head and I was convulsing. It felt like I got hit by a semi going 60.
His energy was extremely powerful and heavy.
(Everything happened so fast and unexpectedly. But it only lasted a few seconds)
Was this a possession??

Again, idk… I dont have that kind of a relationship with any of the deities I work with. We respect each other for the most part of it. What’s the nature of ur relationship with them? Is it only sexual? About possession by Belial, look on here for a video by EA. He talks about being possessed by him.

I want to work with them, but I have a hard time meditating to them because of all the chaos in my house. And my mother is a Christian and I live with her at the moment. I have no place to do a ritual and nothing to give them. :disappointed::disappointed::cry::cry:
I would give Belial, Lucifer and Asmodeus my body, my soul, my breath, my sight, my voice, my heart, I’d give them every fiber of my being no questions asked.
Lucifer is like a father to me. He took my loneliness, my pain, my sadness away. I felt reborn when I became a Satanist/Luciferian.

Get the satanic bible by Antoine Lavey… ull learn a whole lot too, like how to do these rituals mentally and so on. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank. I really need to get some sleep night. Good night.

1 Like

Gnite…

Hello it’s been awhile since we last talked. I was just wondering if u been in contact with Lucifer, Asmodeus or Belial lately??