Belial : help wanted

Hello everyone, I have been lurking on this site for awhile and have been working with Belial for awhile now. I need some advice. I live with a Volva who is incredibly gifted and sensitive and a good friend. Since working with Belial she complains about lack of sleep and feels that he is hurting her in some way, making her feel drained and losing sleep. I don’t take Belial to be a god that would take delight in hurting others for the sake of. Can anyone please shed a light on this? How can she protect herself from forces with whom I am working?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! As part of the forum rules, you do make a introduction thread on the New Members category. There you will need to provide the following information:

1.) Age
2.) How long you have practiced magic and what “type” (Ceremonial, folk magic, shamanism, chaos, etc)
3.) Areas of strengths/ interests
4.) Areas of things you wish to work on
5.) Anything else you care to share

This allows us to get to know you and have something to look at in order to be of more assistance. You can also write your introduction by posting a reply here:

But to answer your question, I cannot say that Belial would not do that but I don’t see it being very likely. Some people cannot handle the energy from particular spirits though or just do not like it. It may be wise to learn banishment practices to remove any lingering energy from any Belial workings to help with this if it is becoming a problem.

1 Like

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I have updated my profile. I suspected that his vibration frequency could be it as I certainly feel it when he is in my temple. Do you know of a good banishing ritual to perform that may help? She is currently having a lot of trouble sleeping and seem to be unable to fully relax. Belial wants me to keep his gateways open but i can see how this may be problematic for her. Could it be something else that may have come through his gateway be causing the problem?

You should perform The Banishing Rite of Dark Lord ,this rite include Belial himself

Source: Basic Satanic Rites and Exercises

Do it before you start to practice,you can do after as well .

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I shall do this this evening before she comes home from work and see if this helps. I am grateful for to everyone for their assistance in this matter :smile:

2 Likes

Powerful entities with high energy levels can attract parasites. Same goes for people that advance further and increase their own energy levels. Banishing is still a good course of action if this is the case.

3 Likes

To be brutally honest, both me and my flatmate found each other because we have both been going through the same thing. Both of us previously lived with flatmates who left us in considerable debt and not willing to make the same mistakes again we felt it a positive move to move in together. However, I don’t know what’s going on. As it seems the more I learn the worse she feels and seem to be unhappy. I am made to feel like it is my fault she is losing sleep and or is being fed upon there is no proof in this as yet. I am trying my best to be considerate but the feeling at home feels strange. I am somehow feeling responsible for her discomfort. Belial has spoken through her to me on several occasions and quite clearly. She is a good person with problems of her own (who doesn’t?) but I wish to retain domestic harmony and not be the cause of someone else’s discomfort or unhappiness. As yet I am still hoping to get a clear answer from the universe.

I am going to perform the banishing at sunset and see what happens and if it makes a difference.

As a volva, She is one who holds great magical potential and sensitivities. I’d say that Belial has a plan for both of you.
Especially if you’re working with him and you feel his presence and he is communicating through her to you, that is something I would foster rather than prevent.

At least you guys have an open communication about it which is a good thing. Belial is more of a primordial Energy to me and he can come a cross very heavy to someone who works with lighter energies. Has she talked to you about dreams that she is having or what is keeping her awake or is she still in the process of figuring that out.

I feel like she’s getting ready to step out of her comfort zone and start a new journey with you being the catalyst.

3 Likes

Thank you! I believe you are hitting the nail on the head! We are talking about magic all the time and in fact just last night she has had a very significant dream of which she is yet to tell me. I believe if I show her your message as I believe it would help not just her but me also in the process. She is incredible, her gift is in helping people finding their way. She is in the process of becoming a death -midwife and shaman. Through her one’s powers gets amplified somehow, i am so in awe of her gifts. I really love her and care for her and I don’t wan to do anything that would cause her harm. She spoke about his highness (as she calls him) kicking her protections at night. Our bedrooms are right next to one another and my altar is in my room should I perhaps move my altar to another part of the house? Can you suggest anything I might mention to her to help until she decides to join this forum? Both her and I are in the process of becoming. She is helping me on my way, now I wish to support her in her path.

3 Likes

Well on the path, especially as a shaman type, you have to purge a lot of internal negativity and past life/current trauma before you really reach a point of being able to truly help others heal or whatnot. Maybe that is part of whats making her feel discomfort as well and its seems relevant considering what everyone is saying.

1 Like

Did you perform the ritual in a specific area, as in, mentally cordoned it off from the rest of the household? I perform rituals outside and the area is restricted to the backyard and porch (I’m also included in this area). I cleanse the area of all spirits except honored guests (Hecate, Belial, etc) and those working on their behalf.

I did wonder when reading your entry if she was simply not used to his vibrations/energy levels. Could be she’s fighting it. That will cause internal conflict.

You could also perform rituals in the astral or a combination of some here, some there, to help her adjust to the energy levels. Give her a sort of break until she becomes used to them.

Hope it helps.

Best place to start is at the beginning. I have had a shyte 2019 and decided to start my New Year right, by doing a ritual at midnight and these were my resolutions:

This year I will:

Set aside my weaknesses and focus on the work. I will find the strength to will and to date. I will become a better lover, better friend, better employee, better housemate, better person. I will be sober and focused, I will take control of my life and learn from my mistakes. I will study and most importantly, I will learn to listen and take responsibility for my actions, past and present. I shall be consistent and brave and lay the foundations of my magical practice. I will be successful in bussiness, I shall work hard and be grateful for everything that comes with magic, Be it good or bad.

And this is where I am at fault. The more I seemed to do the worse things seemed to get. As of Thursday I am unemployed as i was in a job that offered no sick pay, no holidays and I sustained an injury at work (plantar fascitiis) which makes it difficult for me to walk. Now being the petulant child, the more I tried the more I failed, ( the job I had, regardless whether I liked it or not, still it was a job) things seemed to go to pot. getting home from receiving the news, I entered my room, dropped my bag and shouted at my altar “Fuck you!” What is the Point when all you do is destroy my life!" I sulked for awhile and soon as she came back home she told me that he was ANGRY!!! I felt it and immediately I felt remorse for my disrespect. So after calming down, gathering my thoughts I decided to do an evocation to speak to him. She was next door and this is how it went down:

“me: I am sorry I shouted at you but I feel like I have reached stalemate, the more I do the less happens, I often wonder what is the point of it all. I want CLEAR answers and not jargon.
Belial: This is your turning point. (Anger)
You need to be stronger. You have to overcome yourself and your fears. Get better and prepare. Selfishness, lack of honor, escaping your responsibilities, stop your martyr complex and fooling around and do as I say not three things at the same time. I told you again, and again and again. When I help, you don’t move. Give me three days to decide what to do with you.”

This came from her, as per instruction from him. Then, Her"something is open somewhere, a spiritual door, something’s not been closed, there’s definitely something open, draining everything. I can’t sleep, when I do I hear people’s thoughts, maybe the altar is too close for my new awakening powers"

*my laptop is about to die, need a power source to be continued

2 Likes

Thank you! I am taking it all on board :smile:

1 Like

Of course I can go on about the lessons I have learnt, but not only would that account for boring reading but it won’t help with my query. To Norse900 I have to admit I am in many ways a novice so I have yet to learn how to do things in the Astral realm although I have been taken on tour through it by both Lucifer and Belial, both looking almost identical and in this case dressed like David Bowie in the “life on mars” video. My flatmate has an incredibly strong connection to Bowie…I only shared a sentence with Lucifer, he didn’t introduce himself but I just knew it was him. I met Lucifer in real life and it was one of the most incredible experiences in my whole life. One day I will share that, today is not the day. She (flatmate) had a similar dream. We were observing souls wandering through the crossroads towards a white light, unknowing where they were going, just walking and wailing with us, (Belial etc) looking down upon the whole thing as it happened.

2 Likes

No worries. We’re all climbing towards something.

I have to say that I am incredibly grateful for everyone’s input as I no longer feel “stuck” if that makes sense. I am so happy for BALG (EA Koetting) and this community as it makes it so much easier to share experience and to offer and receive help as and where needed. :smile: Thank you!

4 Likes

I used to spend a lot of time on Reddit, in the occult-related subs, but spend most of my research time here, due to the things you brought up.

As far as the altar set up, I think your room is fine I just wouldn’t have it on the connecting wall between bedrooms.

I loved reading your resolutions, you have a lot of them LOL

One thing that stood out to me was your desire to be sober. And I don’t ever want to come across preachy because that’s the last thing you need on your journey And that’s really not what this forum is about.

That being said a good friend of mine, or rather a spiritual sister I would say LOL recommends using Crimson milk when it comes to Belial as an alternative to the standard alcohol that everybody reads about as an offering.

And lastly there’s power in words, not only the spoken word but the written word. Might I suggest you start a journal of your journey that others might learn from. A space where you can write your thoughts experiences etc. for the most part when I read peoples journals they are respected you’re not gonna get random thoughts and multiple people posting advice Unless you’re asking for it but mostly it’s there for people to read.

I have a journal dedicated to Belial in which I write daily. Once I feel accomplished in this path I will most certainly put all of it online. Being sober, by that I mean drink less. In the UK there is a very strong drinking culture, a pint (or two) for lunch is the norm, then there’s several pints for after work and dinner. I love beer. I don’t drink spirits but I can put it away as they say over here. Alcohol as we know it numbs the senses and kills intuition. In my last job I felt it necessary to drink every day as I am a guide to an underground part of Edinburgh where people died from disease, were murdered and tortured and being a sensitive I felt their suffering all the time so hence I drank to drown out the noise. Imagine walking through Auschwitz and to hear inmates wailing and crying begging you for help, you, wanting to help but being physically and spiritually incapable of helping them. That’s how it felt like on a daily basis and that is why Belial did what he did. He knew it grated on me and made me unwell. In retrospect I am so grateful for his teaching but at that time in that moment I lost it and blamed the world for everything that went wrong.

When I leave Libations for his majesty I never imbibe anything I give as an offering. I leave it on the altar and burn herbs he likes and always fresh flowers (red roses) In a few days I will pour it into the ground preferably near a tree (he is the lord of the earth after all) I will definitely look up the crimson milk. the more I get familiar with this forum and when it feels right I will post a photo of my altar.

1 Like