Belial- Freshly lit matches?

Yesturday, in my wanderings through my house, I kept picking up the smell of Freshly Lit Matches. I would spend a good 5 minutes acting like my Bloodhound snooping the air trying to find where the scent was coming from; in fact, as I came into the living room she actually raised her head and looked at me like “Seriously- you ?” before dropping back to her nap.
but this occurred about 3 or 4 times, normally in the kitchen- which is abit worrisome in this house with electrical issues and an occasional leak in the stove. but this was definetly “Freshly lit matches”, strong like they were done right in front of me. I kinda wondered if it were my mom, but she is sometimes cigarettes- and or her voice-
This morning my wife told me she had woke up last night with the smell of ‘Freshly lit matches’ in our bedroom, and was wondering if maybe it was my mom, though she knows the cigarettes is her usual manifest. So she wanted to ask me if I lit incense with matches and if so why since she knows we don’t have matches and I use lighters for all my flame needs.
All I can thin of is that somewhere I read that Belial is also a Fire Deity as well as an Earth Deity, and the night before, after a rather not happy Envokation in which i was interupted- and when finaly finished left the room “Telling Belial” “You know, at this point a sign would be nice”, in a kinda “even if you do hear this I ain’t expecting crap from you or anyone” attitude. I wasn’t rude, just abit firmly resigned to some irritations going on. but i have been trying to find where I read he was also a "Fire " Entity; but have no luck- does anyone have anything? Clearly I have an Entity who is a Fire Being. Was kinda thinking to use my new pendulum on it, but figured maybe some Awesoneness from the Sublime Heads of Ya’ll would be nice also.

Thanks !

I was outside having a conversation and I’ll often leave a candle in a shot glass…unlit of course. I was havingn a discussion of the very same subject …more so a positive light to the lord…I heard glass break…I noted it then heard it again. I went inside and the candle was burning inside the now broken by the fire, glass. My associate and I both agreed to separate and have private “prayers”

In my experience that was a good sign…the b side to that I have always associated with water. This spirit has flooded the area I live in to the extreme unlike anything I’ve seen. Freeways full of water.

Lilith has her hands in the wind storms coming through.

I have heard people say the smell of sulphur is a sign of a NEGATIVE entity…but then again Dina D Discordia loves the smell of striking matches.

I have had 2 times in the past couple weeks where i have had all of the Belial sigiled candles in my sanctum lit without me doing it.

[quote=“Sawbenah, post:2, topic:5328”]I was outside having a conversation and I’ll often leave a candle in a shot glass…unlit of course. I was havingn a discussion of the very same subject …more so a positive light to the lord…I heard glass break…I noted it then heard it again. I went inside and the candle was burning inside the now broken by the fire, glass. My associate and I both agreed to separate and have private “prayers”

In my experience that was a good sign…the b side to that I have always associated with water. This spirit has flooded the area I live in to the extreme unlike anything I’ve seen. Freeways full of water.

Lilith has her hands in the wind storms coming through.

I have heard people say the smell of sulphur is a sign of a NEGATIVE entity…but then again Dina D Discordia loves the smell of striking matches.[/quote]

Same here, sounds positive and like the sign you asked for - that’s what I’d think if it was me, anyway. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:5328”]Yesturday, in my wanderings through my house, I kept picking up the smell of Freshly Lit Matches. I would spend a good 5 minutes acting like my Bloodhound snooping the air trying to find where the scent was coming from; in fact, as I came into the living room she actually raised her head and looked at me like “Seriously- you ?” before dropping back to her nap.
but this occurred about 3 or 4 times, normally in the kitchen- which is abit worrisome in this house with electrical issues and an occasional leak in the stove. but this was definetly “Freshly lit matches”, strong like they were done right in front of me. I kinda wondered if it were my mom, but she is sometimes cigarettes- and or her voice-
This morning my wife told me she had woke up last night with the smell of ‘Freshly lit matches’ in our bedroom, and was wondering if maybe it was my mom, though she knows the cigarettes is her usual manifest. So she wanted to ask me if I lit incense with matches and if so why since she knows we don’t have matches and I use lighters for all my flame needs.
All I can thin of is that somewhere I read that Belial is also a Fire Deity as well as an Earth Deity, and the night before, after a rather not happy Envokation in which i was interupted- and when finaly finished left the room “Telling Belial” “You know, at this point a sign would be nice”, in a kinda “even if you do hear this I ain’t expecting crap from you or anyone” attitude. I wasn’t rude, just abit firmly resigned to some irritations going on. but i have been trying to find where I read he was also a "Fire " Entity; but have no luck- does anyone have anything? Clearly I have an Entity who is a Fire Being. Was kinda thinking to use my new pendulum on it, but figured maybe some Awesoneness from the Sublime Heads of Ya’ll would be nice also.

Thanks ![/quote]

I know this is kinda useless,but I nonetheless decided to share it as I myself am in a bit of a mishap with Belial.

Basically,I felt meek,pointless,and depressed several days ago(for reasons I would rather not talk about),and deemed that drastic measures had to be taken.I couldn’t just open a sigil,and demand confidence and charisma from someone like Astaroth.No,I had to give myself over in an invocation to a demon I genuinly trusted,who was a master of circumstances.

I let Belial possess me,and even in the Mounting stage,I remember doing some rather insane stuff.Although,ultimately,I left the ritual area with his ancient mind probing mine,and his magnificent view mingling with mine.

In the end,though,I tried to use his power to fix some stuff in my life.Things did fall into place,albeit in some of the worst possible ways.Namely,a few ties had to be cut,some money had to be lost,and in the end,I asked him what to do about a situation and performed an action relating to one of my best friends without her permission.

In the end,she is extremely mad at me,and I let her cool down about it,and I have none but myself to blame,but only now do I see the sheer stupidity of what I had done and wonder,if that would’ve happened had I not been so strongly under Belial’s influence.

I confronted Belial about it,while he was in my body,demanding explanations,and there was a big scene,and some internal conflict.Think Jekyll and Hyde arguing.

Ultimately,he made a scene,demanding that his ‘‘vessel of flesh’’ receive some things,completely unrelated to this,and then I calmed down,he did too.

I gave him an offering,as per his instruction,and explained to him that that didn’t fix anything,and that I was still a tad mad.And that I was expecting him to fix this by Monday.

His help has been invaluable to me,so even if he doesn’t come through,Belial is still someone I’m gonna call…I’m just gonna look and talk to him more like a business partner than as a friend.

However,the important thing to realize is that Belial is NOT a flesh-and-blood mortal with feelings.He is an incarnation of power,that has breathed the sulphurour air before this atmosphere could sustain life,and worked his miracles at the dawn of creation.

It is important,to realize,that Belial will come through,because he is a demon.Before he even entered my body,he knew he was gonna tell me to do that.He knew my friend would get mad,he knew I would get mad,he knew I’d demand this,and by some weird magick,I know it’s all going to come together.

Why?Because it’s Belial.Many a time,I have asked him to do things and teach me things,but whenever there was a favor,or a deal,or a pact(not a written one though) with any really productive results,there was a period of suffering,when the entire world shuts away.

Guess it’s part of his ‘‘Lake of Fire’’ philosophy,eh?The point is,I told Belial i surrendered the situation fully into his hands knowing he’d handle it,because quite honestly,I am a highly emotional person,who does not enjoy this kind of turmoil.

And I know that this invocation was necessary,as was all the things he took away,and this brief and mostly pointless squabble with a friend,all part of some grand christening of Belial’s,by which he would leave me,with his power,the ability to call on his legions,the charisma and confidence that he exhumes…basically,everything I asked for and more.

Because that’s how Belial works.And if it doesn’t,then maybe I don’t know him that well after all…

Yes, I also get the match smell when I work with the Lucifer sigil.

That’s the smell of sulphur. Its useful in purification and protection. Associated with mars, the sun, and fierce masculinity, which makes sense considering it’s Belial. In my native language matches are called lucifers btw. Would definitely consider this a good sign and I recommend anyone to use matches instead of a lighter when you lit candles for rituals or spell work.

3 Likes