Belial came through for me

I won’t go into the details of my case but I was facing some very long incarceration. I was about to have my freedom yanked from me so I called out to Belial. I saw EA talk about his experience with Belial and law and I immediately felt drawn. I purchased the sorcery anthology book and performed the ritual but did so with all my might as my freedom was at stake.

Belial worked fast and kept me from incarceration. What could have been years of time was instead reduced to monitoring. It was rather miraculous as I had no legal leg to stand on but Belial still found a way to tip things in my favor.

I proudly wear his sigil on a ring and remember what he’s done for me. I recently purchased Belial: without a master and intend to do the workings in it to get closer to and truly understand this magnificent being. I owe him my freedom and my life. Hail Belial.

23 Likes

Cheers for the success i recently got a friend out of jail with the help of Belial.
Hes quite powerful.

IMG_20191015_005944_01

No you dont lmao. Thats definitely the opposite of Belials current.

This is Belial
No masters, no opressors :metal::smiling_imp:

Anyways check this out.

10 Likes

Hail King Belial! He really is amazing

2 Likes

Belial’s like the father I never had. He’s helped me so fucking much over the last 17 years it’s insane. I have him possessing just about everything I own, including myself. He’s incredible when it comes to any working, except for angelic magick obviously.

9 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll def check that thread out. Sorry if I came off as going too far, I’m just really grateful.

1 Like

Is there anything you had to do specifically during your case or did you just sit back and relax? I have a case pending currently. I don’t want to miss out on anything.

2 Likes

No worries just make sure you read that thread

He is extremely amazing I’m excited for you hail belial

3 Likes

Belial is awesome, he was a key operator in manifesting my current reality. Belial and Bune. Much love and gratitude.

6 Likes

I tried to remain pro active on my case as much as possible but I was between a rock and a hard place and had no possible chance of winning, the cards were really against me, but it wasn’t too much for Belial to sort out. Hope that helps :slight_smile: and good luck on your case.

5 Likes

Congratulations on your work with Belial !

Where did you purchase the Sorcery Anthology book from?
Who is it written by?

Thank you

3 Likes

I made a pact with him a couple days ago. I didn’t realize until last night that he’s on my favorite beer. I don’t touch alcohol anymore. Too busy.

3 Likes

Ty. The tome I used was Anthology of sorcery and I bought it directly from the balg site. It’s by E.A Koetting and it is very well written and powerful.

1 Like

I am so excited that he came through for you and aided you in his will. It comes to show once you align your mind and entire energy to your will will it truly be answered.

2 Likes

They may grant any wish of yours (a reasonable one, of course) if they truly want it to happen. Yet, they want to see efforts on our end as well.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m very happy for you.
I only briefly worked with him but he’s quite powerful.

2 Likes