Belial animal sacrifice

Has anyone ever sacrificed an animal to a demon? If so what was you ritual? What did you do with the animal afterwards?

How can anyone answer that question without self incrimination?

It matters not whether is an animal or a human being. One can actually do the same thing with a lamb chop. More intense rituals at best are just meant to be cathartic to release “emotions” from the self. This is because when you do an actual sacrifice (no killing needed, just the release of ones own emotions), depending on how it affects on via intensity, the actual sacrifice Imprints upon your nervous system and releases emotional energy.

• All symbolic forms of Death as a form of change are about releasing emotional nervous system energy. Since people are already existing within a constant state of death (everyone has a finite amount of energy, and is constantly using different energy levels) the purpose of ritual is more about Amping up the Release Rate of Energy. Some people operate at 10%, others 20% or more.

• Humans essentially operate as a form of Bio-Electric Battery. The Matrix movie is right.

• So the Concept of using Death Energy is essentially operating at 100% Capacity. There is nothing really morbid about Satanic use of Death Energy; it is rather coming to terms with ones own mortality and utilizing ones own reserves more effectively, where one is “Living at the Height” of ones own preferred experience.

2 Likes

[quote=“charles9, post:2, topic:7660”]How can anyone answer that question without self incrimination?[/quote]your not if your sacrificing the animal for religious purposes. That’s a really dumb comment"

[quote=“Biosynth, post:3, topic:7660”]It matters not whether is an animal or a human being. One can actually do the same thing with a lamb chop. More intense rituals at best are just meant to be cathartic to release “emotions” from the self. This is because when you do an actual sacrifice (no killing needed, just the release of ones own emotions), depending on how it affects on via intensity, the actual sacrifice Imprints upon your nervous system and releases emotional energy.

• All symbolic forms of Death as a form of change are about releasing emotional nervous system energy. Since people are already existing within a constant state of death (everyone has a finite amount of energy, and is constantly using different energy levels) the purpose of ritual is more about Amping up the Release Rate of Energy. Some people operate at 10%, others 20% or more.

• Humans essentially operate as a form of Bio-Electric Battery. The Matrix movie is right.

• So the Concept of using Death Energy is essentially operating at 100% Capacity. There is nothing really morbid about Satanic use of Death Energy; it is rather coming to terms with ones own mortality and utilizing ones own reserves more effectively, where one is “Living at the Height” of ones own preferred experience.[/quote]I’m sorry I just come from the atr community where everything is an animal sacrifice. That’s what has always got results for me.

The belief with the atr’s is that the spirit usez the animals life force as energy to get the job done. I don’t know about what biosyntg wrote. You guys are too intellectual for me. I don’t care about the mechanics of why an animal sacrifice for religious purposes works. It just does

1 Like

Oh. Well pard me for sharing a no Non-sense intellectual knowledge debunking the whole “Satanic Panic” surrounding Pagan Practices and anything considered Satanic.

Some people would run scared if it was human sacrifice, and alot would not like it if it involved killing animals. I am not doing this for your benefit so much as I am doing it to educate everyone that comes to visit these boards and wants to know a little more about occult. I do this so people do not form the wrong conclusions; I am not doing this for your benefit.

I wouldn’t eat an animal you’d sacrificed to Belial, he is very bothered by people wanting things back that they gave him - I’m not basing this just on the story E.A. recounted with his ex-wife, that’s been my personal experience, I gave him something, and then went to move it elsewhere and he… wasn’t very happy. He likes his stuff on his altar, not elsewhere. 'S cool.

ATRs are a religion, and Belial is one of the spirits least likely to like religious stuff - that doesn’t mean “don’t do it” and maybe he’d like that (since it’s a less common method, for most black magicians) - can you do a Tarot reading or something, pick an animal you’re used to sacrificing and just ask will he like it, will it be a good thing for you to offer?

Be practical, he’s a real being and capable of making his wishes known if you open up a channel. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Biosynth, post:7, topic:7660”]Oh. Well pard me for sharing a no Non-sense intellectual knowledge debunking the whole “Satanic Panic” surrounding Pagan Practices and anything considered Satanic.

Some people would run scared if it was human sacrifice, and alot would not like it if it involved killing animals. I am not doing this for your benefit so much as I am doing it to educate everyone that comes to visit these boards and wants to know a little more about occult. I do this so people do not form the wrong conclusions; I am not doing this for your benefit.[/quote]thank you for your comment. But that’s a really in depth answer that I could really give a fiddlers fuck about first of all my answer as to why they need the blood is different then yours. Second of all the post I wrote was people’s experiences with sacrifice to a demon. Not why do people sacrifice to demons? The mechanics of your nervous system. Blah blah blah blah. That’s like saying you have to be a network engineer to use the internet. All you guys on here get so wrapped up in the mechanics and studys that you get analisys paralasys. Here’s what happens I do the ritual and it works. Lambchop? Sorry had to add that. We can agree to disagree. I thought your comment was idiotic At best but then u posted that whiney post replying. Yo nobody asked you.

[quote=“jaysalamone, post:9, topic:7660”][quote=“Biosynth, post:7, topic:7660”]Oh. Well pard me for sharing a no Non-sense intellectual knowledge debunking the whole “Satanic Panic” surrounding Pagan Practices and anything considered Satanic.

Some people would run scared if it was human sacrifice, and alot would not like it if it involved killing animals. I am not doing this for your benefit so much as I am doing it to educate everyone that comes to visit these boards and wants to know a little more about occult. I do this so people do not form the wrong conclusions; I am not doing this for your benefit.[/quote]thank you for your comment. But that’s a really in depth answer that I could really give a fiddlers fuck about first of all my answer as to why they need the blood is different then yours. Second of all the post I wrote was people’s experiences with sacrifice to a demon. Not why do people sacrifice to demons? The mechanics of your nervous system. Blah blah blah blah. That’s like saying you have to be a network engineer to use the internet. All you guys on here get so wrapped up in the mechanics and studys that you get analisys paralasys. Here’s what happens I do the ritual and it works. Lambchop? Sorry had to add that. We can agree to disagree. I thought your comment was idiotic At best but then u posted that whiney post replying. Yo nobody asked you.[/quote]

and I could give a fiddly fuck about morons. Satanism (Paganism) are for the Elite who want to evolve, not for those who want to be dumbed down idiots.

1 Like

Belial don’t like sacrifice as much as he likes the personal victory over foes. As in, instead of killing an animal to him? He’d be much more pleased if you took out some enemy you have in his name, sacrifice or otherwise, and death need not be the end result. You could walk up to someone who offended you and give him the beating of a life time. The key is domination.

Other thing regarding animals and such? No, never have, never will. Makes me feel sad and I consider it unecessary, but in any case consult Belial before hand. I remember a forum denizen who said he used to offer / offered once a glass of milk with a few drops of his own blood.

In my case, Belial demanded once that I organize a luxurious banquet followed by an orgy that ended in ritual murder of the participants, but in a very specific order of things:

• Nothing brought there had to be stolen, all must be paid for, and it must be luxurious, like the best wines, veal and such.

• Heavy use of narcotics, the more expensive and exotic? The best.

• Every participant slays their partner simultaneously at some point of crescendo, and I mean both partners. Not killing the one you’re fucking, but they do so to each other, ensuring their mutual death.

• Must be done in a sacred, historical space and it must not be done illegally. As in, say, if we were to do this ridiculous thing in the Parthenon of Athens? No sneaking about. Stroll there and do stuff as if you own the place because you ensured prior to the act that you do.

My reaction: Belial you mad, what the fuck bro.

His reaction: Well I expected nothing less from you, I showed you these things because I know you’re able to do pull them off.

The intention: Both to shock me with extravagant acts of what most people would say “evil” (or highly fucked up) and to, in some strange way, give me confidence. He then went on and on about that being a test and that I should conform more to expand my personal power (both as magician and in more material pursuits) rather than kneel to any spirit. He is, after all, the god of the independents.

So, in conclusion, don’t do it. If you’re going to, don’t eat the animal. At most leave it in that place unattended. Demons usually take care about such details. The importance of the act is not only as Biosynth stated about the release of deathly energies and your emotion, but also the vital energy of the sacrifice AND the solemnity of the act.

You do it, in a way, to reaffirm the demon’s authority upon this world. That is why most sacrifices are grisly and tend towards the shock value of being exposed to the public. Take for instance those asshats that kill animals by nailing them to trees on some public trail.

1 Like

Can we cool it with the name-calling please chaps, sets a bad example.

Cheers!

@[quote=“Biosynth, post:10, topic:7660”][quote=“jaysalamone, post:9, topic:7660”][quote=“Biosynth, post:7, topic:7660”]Oh. Well pard me for sharing a no Non-sense intellectual knowledge debunking the whole “Satanic Panic” surrounding Pagan Practices and anything considered Satanic.

Some people would run scared if it was human sacrifice, and alot would not like it if it involved killing animals. I am not doing this for your benefit so much as I am doing it to educate everyone that comes to visit these boards and wants to know a little more about occult. I do this so people do not form the wrong conclusions; I am not doing this for your benefit.[/quote]thank you for your comment. But that’s a really in depth answer that I could really give a fiddlers fuck about first of all my answer as to why they need the blood is different then yours. Second of all the post I wrote was people’s experiences with sacrifice to a demon. Not why do people sacrifice to demons? The mechanics of your nervous system. Blah blah blah blah. That’s like saying you have to be a network engineer to use the internet. All you guys on here get so wrapped up in the mechanics and studys that you get analisys paralasys. Here’s what happens I do the ritual and it works. Lambchop? Sorry had to add that. We can agree to disagree. I thought your comment was idiotic At best but then u posted that whiney post replying. Yo nobody asked you.[/quote]

and I could give a fiddly fuck about morons. Satanism (Paganism) are for the Elite who want to evolve, not for those who want to be dumbed down idiots.[/quote]my response is this. Anybody against animal sacrifice is a hypocrite if you’ve ever eaten an animal or even a plant. To kill an animal and use for a sacrifice to a god is a lot more honorable then just cooking it and eating it. Wow Biosynth you turned this into a debate over animal sacrifice. So I just want to know? What results have you had as a magician? I can guarantee you that the stuff I’ve done with animal sacrifice will make you think to try it. I’m a bad mother fucker when it comes to the Prenda my Muerto and Palo and sacrificing. So put your money where your mouth is. I’m a rowdy arrogant Gangulero but I can back up everything I say with action and results.

[quote=“jaysalamone, post:13, topic:7660”]@[quote=“Biosynth, post:10, topic:7660”][quote=“jaysalamone, post:9, topic:7660”][quote=“Biosynth, post:7, topic:7660”]Oh. Well pard me for sharing a no Non-sense intellectual knowledge debunking the whole “Satanic Panic” surrounding Pagan Practices and anything considered Satanic.

and I could give a fiddly fuck about morons. Satanism (Paganism) are for the Elite who want to evolve, not for those who want to be dumbed down idiots.[/quote]my response is this. Anybody against animal sacrifice is a hypocrite if you’ve ever eaten an animal or even a plant. To kill an animal and use for a sacrifice to a god is a lot more honorable then just cooking it and eating it. Wow Biosynth you turned this into a debate over animal sacrifice. So I just want to know? What results have you had as a magician? I can guarantee you that the stuff I’ve done with animal sacrifice will make you think to try it. I’m a bad mother fucker when it comes to the Prenda my Muerto and Palo and sacrificing. So put your money where your mouth is. I’m a rowdy arrogant Gangulero but I can back up everything I say with action and results.[/quote]I fed my lucero for a client. He needed money for his business the whole time the muerto is telling me I’m going to get him the money. Even I was like OK how? A week later the guy said he got a letter in the mail saying his credit score is 838. His credit score 6 months prior was 550. The list goes on and on this just happened. So how the fuck are u going to say I worship odles and this and that? Yo bottom line I get results. So keep playing Harry Potter with it lamb chops. Living in ur fantasy world. When u want results inbox me and I’ll school you.

Locked due to inability to refrain from insults - I asked you to please stop with this, one insult begets another, then the cycle continues, that’s why they’re NOT a good habit to get into and NOT permitted on this forum.

I know you’re both big boys and thick-skinned, but this sets an example and it’s unfair to have different rules for different people.