Belial and Menstrual Blood?

Anyone knows if Belial accepts menstrual blood as an offering or is that a no-no?

3 Likes

Sometimes he does. I’d ask him if it’s okay.

Why don’t you use normal one? I Would not give IT to him, he also likes a Glass of Red wine with one drop of your blood in it :wink: Mentstrual blood is good for Lilith or Hecate (My personal experience)

4 Likes

I used menstrual blood on my first period after the removal of Mirena. Some reason pin pricks just wasn’t producind blood n knives are in adequate. I used to smear my activated sigils.
What can i buy that cuts

1 Like

Yes he likes this in my experience.

:rofl: thats the only blood i offer! No issues yet

3 Likes

Razors but they hurt like hell n not too much blood comes out I struggle wen I gave blood to furfur lol he was amused to watch me struggle persay then declined my pack lol after all that

A lancing device for diabetics. Works great.

3 Likes

Just to know… how do you offer him menstruation blood? Im thinking about a pad with a bow but please tell me i’m wrong :rofl:

2 Likes

If willing making a laceration and bleeding upon the sigil is to much. I would suggest the advice given by @anon58416292 (using a Diabetic Lancer). From my experience, when enduring the “pain” while making the laceration/sacrifice it is more often appreciated by the spirit when I have performed invocation and evocations. Best of luck to what you are doing. I hope i could be of help.

1 Like

I had a small period one which was the first time in years as i had the Mirena out last October. So i smeared the little i had from the tampon in the sigils
But menstrual blood is very powerful. I am focus also on my blood flow and a better real menstruation.
Slightly sidetracked but blood magicks is something that I would like to be use better… even getting blood with a pin is difficult. Some people say to use razors of some kind… going to look for some ar Bunnings hardware

1 Like

Not all spirits want blood. Some who really enjoy it, might not always want it. They may not want it from you but they’ll take anyone else’s. I never give blood, especially menstrual blood unless I want a strong link to a spirit.

I mixed mine that I squeezed out of a tampon with some essential oil he likes and smeared it all over a large hand drawn sigil. When it dried a bit I evoked him through it and then stated my offering before burning it completely. I then gathered the ashes, mixed them with water and emptied it out under a large oak tree I’m fond of. But he asked for it and I’m extremely fond of him. He’s one of the spirits I’m closest to.

7 Likes

Wow what a cool idea

I stopped using tampons/pads when I read they use pesticides and monsanto cotton. I now use a menstrual cup (mooncup). It’s inexpensive and it’s easy collecting your period blood. Just make sure if you get one its bpa silicone free.

4 Likes

Wow. But how would you exercise or do weight training or even swim with that? Sounds pretty cool have heard of them but er messy huh

2 Likes

I crossfit and although I always joke that I feel my womb is gonna come out, it never does and neither does my mooncup. Make sure you empty it before exercise. There are different ones you can try out. The suction can get strong but I never have any trouble getting it out and without it getting messy. Okay maybe once or twice when I started using it lol but it’s easy once you got the hang of it.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Ok so if you need belials help in a spell which is the first in a series of actions that will ultimately give you a lot of power in the world, what changes in the world would he want.

Like would he be in favor of the purge or if a welfare state. And can you ask what he thinks about me. I mean I can ask directly but its not that clear yet

I didn’t evoke Belial because I cared about what he wanted, I only cared about what I wanted and if I could get him to give it to me. I know he has some kind of agenda , and I’m not sure I agree with it.

Dude, please stop asking that question. You have done so three times now, in different threads, and are taking this thread off topic. This is NOT a general Belial thread, but is specifically about his acceptance of menstrual blood as an offering.

6 Likes