Being stalked by spirits which dont communicate

Hey, in my appartment are every evening spirits on the floor but they dont communicate with me.

Is there anybody who can help me figure out who they are?

3 Likes

Are the dangerous, aggressive ?

2 Likes

When I didn’t know shit about magic I would kick’em out banging a pot with a wooden spoon whilst I said something on the lines of : “Get the fuck out nooooow, this is my bloody home, get OOUUUUUT BITCHES”.
It actually worked.

14 Likes

What magickal working have you done lately?

2 Likes

When you’re an intuitive, you’re likely to receive spirit signs and symbols that will identify the deity. Why do you say there are spirits on your floor, do you hear banging or footsteps?

Symbols and signs can come in many shapes, forms, and at any time day or night.

5 Likes

When you receive a sign from a spirit and you’re not sure of the meaning I recommend asking them! Seriously, if the presence of the spirit is unnerving, sit down and ask them who they are and what are they doing.

Take a few deep breaths and sit in silence for a few minutes; the answer is likely to come right then and there. If it doesn’t however, wait and you may get a response within several weeks.

Many signs and symbols given by a spirit are universal and can be seen across many different traditions. Ask them and find out.

3 Likes

It could also be because they are stuck in their time loop.
The term for it is a ‘residual spirit’ Basically, an imprint of the person who was there originally was left when they died, and they are just moving around and doing as they normally would when they were alive. If they aren’t talking to you, or don’t even notice you, that could be why.
Here is a website with more information about it:

2 Likes

So… are they doing something in particular? How do they look? Do they make sounds? Smells? In brief, can you give us some kind of description of the entities?

2 Likes

I don`t know these spirits.
In the corner of my eye I can see somebody every evening. Sometimes when I am in bed somebody lets me feel something, frightening me.

I feel observed by these spirits.
My last magical action lies months ago.
I would like to know somebody who can help astrally figure out why they are observing me.

2 Likes

Maybe illuminati remote viewer Government agents are watching you.

3 Likes

Welcome to my life :joy:

I usually just ignore them and they go away on their own. I’ve discovered that they’re just there for free energy and to explore/observe. Because of that, they’re not interested in communicating and go away (and come back on their own).

1 Like

:joy: I love it! And, yeah, that does work, lol. “Don’t make me bring some sage up in this bitch!” :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah, after that I used to sage the shit up of my house. It looked like Alice in Wonderland’s caterpillar house. If I opened the windows, plain smoke would come out of the house, almost as hitler’s showers. Pure torture. Very dodgy. :joy:

6 Likes

It’s not that unusual to feel entities around. I cannot tell you what they want, but if you feel uncomfortable why don’t you try banishing?

Or just try to communicate with them.

1 Like

I like that. Or it could be a powerful force like the Knights Templar or perhaps a branch of a new age Masonic lodge keeping an eye on him, implanted in his floor.

1 Like

Dont forget the Masonic Sodomy demons they like to load in the Butt with implants.

1 Like

And on there feet as well, that way they can see into the floor as well as whats behind them.

1 Like

Spirits just like to watch us, particularly inhuman ones who’re just like “fuck is this critter, fuck is it doing lying down not moving after it just ate 19 thousand calories on a netflix binge, is it dead?”

Usually they’re not aggressive unless they’re parasitic or pissed off.

5 Likes

Yesterday evening some angels were here working energetically at my back. We talked a bit and they told me, they are going come back.
They didn`t tell me their names.
If there was a way to see them better…

2 Likes